Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Microwave meals??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by hayles2210, 26 October 2010 Social URL.

1. hayles2210

hayles2210 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW Body Optimise
    Hey everyone!

I stupidly signed up for SW at the wrong time...I'm a student midwife and have been posted up in the sticks where all I have around me is takaways and a microwave! :( I'm really struggling to find things to eat! I get soooo fed up of a baked potato and beans!! :( Any suggestions...as I don't want to waste all this money and not attempt to lose weight!

I would appreciate ANY ideas!!

Thanks!!

Hayley
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisalucylastic

lisalucylastic Member

Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hayley, Try something like Marks & Spencer chicken in white sauce (comes in a tin) and pasta. Or microwave some bacon, mushrooms and scrambled egg. (you'd need one of those plates that you put in microwave with different sections in). Mug shots are good for a quick snack. I work nights and often make up my own curry (ok if you have cooker) and then heat it up in microwave at work, and buy a packet of cook in the microwave rice (like uncle bens). Like you say, you get fed up with jacket spuds and beans.
    Good luck.

4. hayles2210

hayles2210 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW Body Optimise
    Thanks Lisalucylastic for your reply!! Sorry for the delay in replying to you! Thats some great ideas thank you! Hope you're diet is going well!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.