Microwave meals??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by hayles2210, 26 October 2010 Social URL.

1. hayles2210

hayles2210 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW Body Optimise
    Hey everyone!

I stupidly signed up for SW at the wrong time...I'm a student midwife and have been posted up in the sticks where all I have around me is takaways and a microwave! :( I'm really struggling to find things to eat! I get soooo fed up of a baked potato and beans!! :( Any suggestions...as I don't want to waste all this money and not attempt to lose weight!

I would appreciate ANY ideas!!

Thanks!!

Hayley
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisalucylastic

lisalucylastic Member

Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hayley, Try something like Marks & Spencer chicken in white sauce (comes in a tin) and pasta. Or microwave some bacon, mushrooms and scrambled egg. (you'd need one of those plates that you put in microwave with different sections in). Mug shots are good for a quick snack. I work nights and often make up my own curry (ok if you have cooker) and then heat it up in microwave at work, and buy a packet of cook in the microwave rice (like uncle bens). Like you say, you get fed up with jacket spuds and beans.
    Good luck.

4. hayles2210

hayles2210 Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW Body Optimise
    Thanks Lisalucylastic for your reply!! Sorry for the delay in replying to you! Thats some great ideas thank you! Hope you're diet is going well!

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.