• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Microwave meals??

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey everyone!

I stupidly signed up for SW at the wrong time...I'm a student midwife and have been posted up in the sticks where all I have around me is takaways and a microwave! :( I'm really struggling to find things to eat! I get soooo fed up of a baked potato and beans!! :( Any suggestions...as I don't want to waste all this money and not attempt to lose weight!

I would appreciate ANY ideas!!

Thanks!!

Hayley
xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hayley, Try something like Marks & Spencer chicken in white sauce (comes in a tin) and pasta. Or microwave some bacon, mushrooms and scrambled egg. (you'd need one of those plates that you put in microwave with different sections in). Mug shots are good for a quick snack. I work nights and often make up my own curry (ok if you have cooker) and then heat it up in microwave at work, and buy a packet of cook in the microwave rice (like uncle bens). Like you say, you get fed up with jacket spuds and beans.
Good luck.

S: 12st7lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks Lisalucylastic for your reply!! Sorry for the delay in replying to you! Thats some great ideas thank you! Hope you're diet is going well!

x