Mid-attack weight gain????

thinfor30!

Hi everyone I am on my third day of attack and have put a pound on! I have two more days but wondered if this had happened to anyone.

Was the same yesterday but a pound on today. Hoping its my body reacting and will drop a couple in the next couple of days. I've been walking for half an hour a day but didn't get mt oat bran until today so maybe thats a reason too. Am sticking with it though.

Are you posting your menus anywhere?

No I'm not posting my menus but had the following:

Sunday - scrambled eggs, pack of thin slice turkey, turkey stir fried with onions, garlic, ginger, chilli powder and soy sauce, 2 x vanilla activia ff yogs, loads of water.
Monday - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, pack of thin slice turkey, tin of tuna, diced chicken breast, large piece of steak with dry fired onions and dijon mustard, ff strawberry onken yog, loads of water, 2x tea with sweetner and skimmed milk
Tuesday - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, large pack of cook diced chicken breast chunks, ff strawberry onken you, 1.5 tbsp of oat bran, scrambled eggs and more smoked salmon (wanted chicken but local shop all out!), loads of water, 3 x tea with sweetner and skimmed milk

Hi thinfor30,

Stick with it! I too, stalled, but on day 4 of Attack. I have stuck with it and today (day 9 - but now on Cruise after 5 days of Attack) lost another 1lb - Happy Days long may it continue. So I definately think I am now getting rid of pure fat, not water!!!

No I'm not posting my menus but had the following:

Sunday - scrambled eggs, pack of thin slice turkey, turkey stir fried with onions, garlic, ginger, chilli powder and soy sauce, 2 x vanilla activia ff yogs, loads of water.

OK soy sauce is a tolerated item on Cruise not allowed on Attack, and the vanilla activia yoghurts contain sugar and are not allowed. Onion in Attack is meant to give a bit of flavour and not necessarily be eaten

Monday - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, pack of thin slice turkey, tin of tuna, diced chicken breast, large piece of steak with dry fired onions and dijon mustard, ff strawberry onken yog, loads of water, 2x tea with sweetner and skimmed milk

Ditto re the yoghurt, and also doesn't this contain pieces of fruit, which are not allowed? Was the tuna in spring water? Ditto re onions

Tuesday - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, large pack of cook diced chicken breast chunks, ff strawberry onken you, 1.5 tbsp of oat bran, scrambled eggs and more smoked salmon (wanted chicken but local shop all out!), loads of water, 3 x tea with sweetner and skimmed milk

Ditto re the yoghurt. Also if you are eating prepacked meats, have you checked that they don't contain any hidden extras like sugar and starch? Some people find that too much smoked fish makes them retain water. You've not had your oatbran every day which may have made a difference. Are you possible having too many eggs? You don't say how many?

Hopefully given you some food for thought/ideas :D

Can you also fill out your user cp please?

Click on user cp at the top left of the page and fill in your stats then we can see how big you are and what you have to lose, as they advice may be different depending on whether you have 6 stones to lose or 1 stone.

Back