~~> Middy's No Turning Back Slimming World Journey <~~

I decided I am going to weigh myself tomorrow! lol. It will be one week since I started and I figured I need to see how well I am doing. Just need to make sure I don't get obsessed with the weighing...

Tracking for today

Extra easy
Breakfast: Fruit
Lunch: Scrambled eggs, beans, bacon, 2 slices of wholemeal toast (1 syn for marg & HEXB) and some fruit
Dinner: Slimming world friendly burgers (no bun), baked beans, cheese (HEXA 28g) and syn free chips with a little ketchup & salad (1 syn)

Snacks
Walkers baked crisps (5.5 syns)
Diet lemonade
1 cup of tea (0.5 syns)

Total syns: 8

Woop Woop, I lost 4lbs!!! Very happy indeed with this. Hoping to do lots of walking this week so we will see what the scales say next week (Promise.to.only.check.scales.on.Tuesday)

x

Tracking for today
Extra Easy

Breakfast: Fruit
Lunch: Jacket potato with tuna fish & extra light mayo (1 syn) with cheese, beans and salad on the side (0.5 syns)
Dinner: Syn free chicken tikka masala with rice and a punnet of grapes!!

Snacks:

Walkers baked crisps (5.5 syns)
Dairy milk buttons treat size (4 syns) I tried to eat my punnet of grapes in the hope that it would stop the chocolate craving but it didn't so I ate them anyway lol

Total syns: 11 syns

Thank you so much lumpee! I am very pleased. :eek: How are you?

Tracking for today,..

Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs with 2 slices of wholemeal toast (HEXB) with a teaspoon of light marg (1 syn) and a cup of tea (0.5 syns)
Lunch: Yoghurt
Dinner: Mixed Bean, tuna pasta bake with Mozzarella (HEXA) and some grapes!

Snacks

Diet lemonade
Mullerlight yoghurt
Baked walkers crisps (5.5 syns)

Total syns: 7 syns

Been out and about today, so didn't get the chance to have lunch and I ate all the fruit! yesterday (Can't believe I am saying that) so I had none for breakfast but had some with my dinner. Feeling a bit peckish right now. In fact if I look at what I have eaten, it could easily have been a green day today. My partner is now a veggie so I try and eat less meat because it makes cooking easier. Trying my hardest not to eat the treat sized bag of buttons calling my name but then it's only 4 syns.....

x

Well done on your weight loss this week. Have you start the couch to 5k yet? I couldn't start on Monday because of the snow! Was not happy xxx

Well done on your weight loss this week. Have you start the couch to 5k yet? I couldn't start on Monday because of the snow! Was not happy xxx

I haven't, I know...terrible. But I am thinking after a month on SW I will give it a go. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it.

Well done middy :) fab Hun x

Thank you my love!

Quick post today as I am knackered...

Extra Easy

Breakfast: Bacon sarnie, wholemeal bread (HEXB) with a little marge and some ketchup. (2 syns)
Lunch: Grapes
Dinner: Slimming world friendly chicken curry and a mullerlight yoghurt

Snacks

Walkers baked crisps 5.5 syns

Total syns: 7.5 syns

Not really had any super free today or my HEXA but it's been a busy day. Will be doing a shop tomorrow, so I can get back to planning my meals as it's been a bit all over the shop the last couple of days.

MUST. NOT.WEIGH. MID.WEEK. Why won't I learn?
x

Oh don't get me started on weighing mid week. I weigh myself everyday and I know I shouldn't but I just can't help it!!! Lol it's be one a habit I can't get out of x

So I haven't posted for yesterday or today because I had some friends over for drinks and a few nibbles. Well my treat evening, has lasted into a Saturday day & night thing too and tonight will be round 2 for more drinks and nibbles! Line will be will be drawn here for definite though. Tomorrow I am back on the SW wagon as normal. Not expecting a weight loss for this week but that's fine (I suppose). I may have ordered Zumba fitness on the wii as well, so looking forward to that turning up next week.

x

dont beat yourself up about it! you cant expect your body to have all healthy food and never anything bad! you'll be fine =] and the zumba for the wii i ahve heard is really good. i have the zumba DVD set and they are okay but after a month of doing it twice a week you get bored of the same moves and the same people telling you the smae stuff i can do it with my eyes shut! haha
heard good reports about the wii one though x

dont beat yourself up about it! you cant expect your body to have all healthy food and never anything bad! you'll be fine =] and the zumba for the wii i ahve heard is really good. i have the zumba DVD set and they are okay but after a month of doing it twice a week you get bored of the same moves and the same people telling you the smae stuff i can do it with my eyes shut! haha
heard good reports about the wii one though x

Thank you hun, I am hoping it will be fun to get me started on the Get Fit kick...

Hey Middy I ordered the Zumba for the Wii too! I think it is unrealistic to not have a night off now and then it is when it becomes more nights off than on then it is a problem if you see what i mean! When do you weigh in?? xx

Yay, is there a thread on here for people with Zumba Wii? Thank you for the support too.

I'm with all the others middy a night off plan and getting bak on It is not the end of the world. You have still gotta live life and enjoy yourself otherwise the plan became unsustainable x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks JoJo for stopping by to support me as well

But you are probably all going to be really disappointed in me, I am still off the wagon. I've been a bit down on myself, but I am going to pick myself up and get back on it tomorrow as the shopping is all in. I just need to stop sabotaging..

x

So I have fallen off the wagon big time and I have decided to set myself some goals to keep me motivated. Clearly, having a treat day does me no good. So from now on these will need to be planned for. Will have a think about it all tonight, and I am really considering joining a group. I think I need the support.

x

Back