MidnightSparkles 'Unit Diet' Food Diary

*Skulks into post* :wave_cry: Well as you know today is my weigh day. And due to the fact that I was out all day on Friday and didn't follow the diet and then Friday kind of bled into Saturday and then Sunday and then today which is Monday. I guess you could say I kind of fell off the wagon :cry:So my weight loss for this week was the grand total of zero. I maintained. But I promise that come tomorrow I will be back on the wagon again. *skulks back out of post* :break_diet:

You maintained - pretty darn good if you ask me with a three day 'bender'. You don't have to skulk honey - we're all in the trenches together :hug99:

LOL!!! Your post made me laugh - skulking in to post!! :) Good on you for maintaining it just means you've had fun and can pick up where you left off!

Tomorrow is a new day - new starts all around me included. (see my thread.) :)

What's one week compared with how many weeks we've all dieted in our lifetimes? You only dieted for about three days and you didn't regain, pretty good result I'd say. And it doesn't mean the diet is over, you can pick straight up again. Sometimes breaks help too, stopping the body getting too used to a regime.

Lol no skulking required well done for maintaining after a heavy weekend xx

where have you gone? we miss you x

WHere are you? Are you ok?

Back