cocktailprincess

Still rockin' it
Have just eaten my 4th mahoosive portion of the week

My other free food addictions include:

Pickled onions
Pickled beetroot
Boiled eggs
Crab sticks

..........so basically I don't smell great, have pink wee but feel great!

What free food are you addicted to?

oooooh I love sprouts too, going shopping later and you've just reminded me to buy some. OH doesn't like them, but I always cook loads for just meeeeeee! yum

well mine was roast beef monster munch but i cant really have them now can i but i also love pickled red cabbage and gherkins preferably in a big mac lmao

well mine was roast beef monster munch but i cant really have them now can i but i also love pickled red cabbage and gherkins preferably in a big mac lmao

Yes you can mrs, you can have monster munch as ive had them past two nights to fill up my syns and guess what :rolleyes: they were roast beef too mmmmmm they only 5.5 syns lovely hehehe and yes gherkins from maccies mmmmm

Crab sticks, prawns, muscles and believe it or not, I would kill for whelks! Cann't get them round here fresh anymore, miss the old fish man comming round the clubs with his basket when I was a child for that. Highlight of a Saturday night was a trip to the club with mum and dad, a bottle of vimpto and bag of salt and vinegar crisp, a bag of whelks of the fishman and the "war cry" off the Sally Annies. Ahhhh tripping down memory lane again lol.

Yes you can mrs, you can have monster munch as ive had them past two nights to fill up my syns and guess what :rolleyes: they were roast beef too mmmmmm they only 5.5 syns lovely hehehe and yes gherkins from maccies mmmmm

yes but i could eat about 4 packs or the jumbo size pack they sell in iceland for only a pound lol once i start i cant stop:D

i seem to go in phases where I like things then yuck cant even look at them it is as if I go over load on things.
My recent phases have been, broccoli pasta in sauce, thai mug shots
mushy pea curry,bacon egg and sw chips lol I wil let you know what is going to be the next one

I ADORE sprouts! They had a great recipe on Saturday kitchen yesterday, stir fried. I'm with you on the beetroot and onions. I can be found eating them from the jar if the munchies strike. Never tried crabsticks, tho I have been tempted to buy them. Do they taste like crab?

i seem to go in phases where I like things then yuck cant even look at them it is as if I go over load on things.
My recent phases have been, broccoli pasta in sauce, thai mug shots
mushy pea curry,bacon egg and sw chips lol I wil let you know what is going to be the next one

Thats me! I used to be mad for toffee mullerlight with banana chopped in to it but now the thought makes me gip even though its gorgeous!!

What i also love even though its not free but is low on syns is a strawberry mullerlight with a meringue crushed in to it..... the average meringue is 2.5 syns :)

Sprouts are delicious.....as is swede YUM!

I keep a bag of frozen sprouts in the freezer at all times. I eat them most days. Though now the fresh ones are in season again, I'll probably go back on those for a while. I also discovered frozen mushy peas. Mmmmmm...

Back