Migraine relief tablets

LisaC

Gold Member
Syndol are the only tablets that have ever helped me but they've been discontinued & I wonder if anyone can recommend good tablets?

Propain Plus have identical ingredients but they're not being manufactured right now, same company I presume.

Has anyone tried Solpadeine Migraine?

Last edited:
My friend who is a GP said he uses anadin extra for over the counter migraine relief, beyond that he reckons only the prescribed migraine relief is best.

Imigran but it's like £8 for (I can't remember how many in a box, 4?)

Beyond that Solpadeine effervescent.

If you get more than two a month then you need to look at seeing the Dr for preventative medication, however don't accept Beta Blockers as they can cause more problems than they solve.(but most Drs are aware as they've taken lots of people off them).

Imigran but it's like £8 for (I can't remember how many in a box, 4?)

Beyond that Solpadeine effervescent.

If you get more than two a month then you need to look at seeing the Dr for preventative medication, however don't accept Beta Blockers as they can cause more problems than they solve.(but most Drs are aware as they've taken lots of people off them).

I'm currently on Pizotifen from the Dr which has been great but I still get at least one headache a week & if I can't take something to clear it, it will turn into a migraine. I think I'll try the Solpadine Migraine & look into the one you suggested.

Back