Migraines

Cheria

Hi everyone, first post here but I've been reading for a while. I'm on week 5 of tfr and it's been going ok. But on Sunday I cheated and ate a piece of ham (figured I'd get away with it as is protein) Today I've suffered with the worst migraine I've ever had (only had one previously on this diet) and been outrageously hungry.

My tongue isn't furry anymore so I'm worried I'm not in ketosis anymore. Your thoughts?

Now I'm worried that when it comes to re-feeding I may suffer the same problem so now wondering if I should re-feed now or struggle back into ketosis (or will it be a struggle?!)

Hope this makes sense - anyone else had the same problem?? Still got a couple of stones to go so really regret cheating on something as boring as ham lol

How far off goal are you???

I'd just get straight back on it hun!! Pretend it never happened!! x

Hi everyone, first post here but I've been reading for a while. I'm on week 5 of tfr and it's been going ok. But on Sunday I cheated and ate a piece of ham (figured I'd get away with it as is protein) Today I've suffered with the worst migraine I've ever had (only had one previously on this diet) and been outrageously hungry.

My tongue isn't furry anymore so I'm worried I'm not in ketosis anymore. Your thoughts?

Now I'm worried that when it comes to re-feeding I may suffer the same problem so now wondering if I should re-feed now or struggle back into ketosis (or will it be a struggle?!)

Hope this makes sense - anyone else had the same problem?? Still got a couple of stones to go so really regret cheating on something as boring as ham lol

as Deezer said dont punish yourself get back into it, look at the loss so far and on other diets we would have eaten a lot worse, i have had a bad week 4 and in 5 and cant say im a 100% now, however am determined to keep going, try the ketosis sticks if your worried about ketosis or just just go 100 % and get back into it you can do it

I had a terrible day yesterday food wise...had previously been 100% without any issues. I am back on 100% today and more focused than I was before :) ...You can do it if you want it badly enough honey. I know it isn't an easy diet to stick to but it works sooooo well :) x x x

Thanks guys! I'm back on it one hundred percent now and the migraines have gone - my tongue is fuzzy again and I'm not feeling light-headed so I'm ok to carry on again now.

I'm a long way off goal - about 3 more stone to go. I'm hoping to make it until christmas at least but I miss going out with my friends, it's just not the same without food and drinks!!! Feeling thinner though so that helps :)

I had a bit of a bad day yesterday, I too had a sneaky slice of ham! Im hoping that I'll feel more into it once I have had my first weigh-in which is this coming Saturday :)

Thanks guys! I'm back on it one hundred percent now and the migraines have gone - my tongue is fuzzy again and I'm not feeling light-headed so I'm ok to carry on again now.

I'm a long way off goal - about 3 more stone to go. I'm hoping to make it until christmas at least but I miss going out with my friends, it's just not the same without food and drinks!!! Feeling thinner though so that helps :)

Think thin! :D

Back