mikado is lush

babybaby

Hi the slimming wolrd lady suggested mikado at last meeting. Its 0.5 syns each. And i have to say they are so nice. I had 10 last night for 5 syns. Its was like once i started i couldn't stop. Lols.

I suggested them to a girl in my class last night I love the fact if I forget and eat the whole box its only about 16-17 syn not that that will ever happen as hubby and kids love them as well so I'm limited to about 4 syns

They just ripped off Pocky, a popular Japanese brand. I've been eating Pocky for yonks but they really moreish!!

I [HEART] these little things! I could eat them all day - but I won't and don't lol.

As a treat, on days I have been low syn - me and OH share a little box so long as I stay in syn. Great little treat.

Yummy x

I must try some of these...they are on offer at my Asda at the moment so will get me a box. If I dont like them Im sure that Hubby and Daughter will polish them off!

I love these, i didnt realise how many syns they were. I usually end up eating the entire box and asuming i've just had about 30 syns, at least now i can have a few and not feel guilty!

What are they?
Think of cadbury's chocolate finger biscuit but matchstick thickness with a small stick of biscuit sticking out to hold on to. if you can visualise that from this description you need a medal lol xx

Back