Mildly Excited for new flavours

purplespiders

I would really like to know what they are! Although I'm only planning on doing the diet for another 11 days before some friends come to stay I'm probably going to do it again for a couple of weeks mid June so it would be lovely to have some more choices. What do you all hope for? Spag Bol seems the general consensus on facebook but I would like something spicy too.

Yeah I reckon spag bol will probably be one, not sure I'm that fussed about it if it is. Someone also guessed a chilli type dish, not something I'd eat. I hope they dont string us along though and bring them out soon, even if I dont fancy them, it'd be nice to have some more choices.

Yeah I seen it on Facebook too and I got the impression from it they will be out soon!! I hope it is spag Bol and or chilli! Lol

I think it would be nice if they brought out something that a vegetarian would actually like instead of things flavored with meat! I also hope I like it lol

Lol Im sure they will bring a vegetarian dish out! In the pic there were like 5 packets, do use think that means there will be 5 new flavours?

Back