Milestone

MissAma

Silver Member
So.... mandatory week 10 bragging episode. After being more than 110% SS for all these weeks I have finally passed the barrier. Under 40 BMI (and incidentally, under 40kg to lose). It feels good. I used to look at tickers of people starting at 39 or 38 BMI and think "uh well, mine is nearly bloody 50, they don't REALLY need it desperately!" I think I'm now just regularly Obese not Morbidly Obese LOL

Sounds like little consolation but it's not.

I do feel slim too. Some days I feel so slim that when I catch a glimpse of myself in a full body mirror I am rather surprised to see flab :rofl: -Then I go on to have a depressive "am still huge! all this work and am only at the weight some people have gastric bypass for" few days, of course!;)

And yes, I am afraid of the week of AAM and of plateu-ing, and thinking too much of maintenance (after reintroducing food I am considering Atkins for maintaining) and so on but heck, this is the 11th week of no solid food having passed my lips so that's got to count for something!

To everyone thinking 50/60 lbs later you'll be ecsthatic.... maybe not but you'll be on your way to having done more good for yourself than ever, so keep it up!

Last edited:
Well done for sticking with it, you have done so well.It wont be long before your in the 20's. stick with it and you will see.x

Back