Milk allowance on step 2

jo3791

Hi everyone, I'm on my 2nd day and was wondering if I can use my milk allowance in a shake? And also if not, do you HAVE to have the milk at all? Would it affect things if I didn't use the milk allowance? Thanks xx

Hey i cant see it being a problem to use the milk in your shakes seeing as you can use it in your tea and coffee so should be fine its not going to make you have any more calories per day i used some of my milk allowence in eggs to make ommletts and scram egg but i dont like milk on its own so i ended up not having my whole milk allowence most days when i had my 810 week. You know you can substitute the milk for low fat yogurt if you dont like milk?

Hi Hun, I only started yesterday and completely forgot about the milk as I'm not a big tea or coffee drinker! I drank the milk earlier but just on it's own but I think I'll start using it to make omelettes & scrambled egg like you say! No, I didn't know you could have low fat yoghurt instead, can it be flavoured or does it have to be natural yoghurt? Thanks for your reply :)

Im the same dont drink tea or coffee and cud never drink plain milk... i dont think you can flavour the yogurt (which is why i didnt have it very often either) But some poeple cook with it to make a dip or sauce for their meal. You are on step 2 right so the 810 plan?? instead of the 425ml skimmed milk you can have 250g yogurt- plain, low fat (1% fat).

I might try the yoghurt then instead of the milk! Are you allowed any fruit or anything like that? For when you want to snack? Sorry for all the questions and congrats on the weight loss by the way, that's amazing :)

Back