Cruise PP Milk allowance

I believe it is 2pts for ALL dairy combined - skimmed milk, yogurt, quark, cottage cheese.

The actual milk portion of that is max 250mls - I THINK? (someone got the book handy?)

The actual milk portion of that is max 250mls - I THINK? (someone got the book handy?)

So half a pint of skimmed milk a day, and 1 and half pints for the rest of the dairy?

Didn't "pints" go out with the ark?

Directly from the official website (mistakes and all)!

"you are allowed to have 1 Kg fat free sugar free dairies per day. Dairies are including skimmed milk, fromage frais, yogurts, etc..."

In France, only 250ml should be skimmed milk. I can't find any reference to that in the English book (but didn't skim the whole book!)

(someone got the book handy?)
Which version Anja? <cheeky grin!>

I just read on the official chat to count one's milk in one's liquid for the day, maxi 2L. ho ho!

a pint of skimmed milk would definitely be a lot ;)

So on days when I have my Skinny Latte in starbucks (20fl oz - 590ml) I should really be avoiding all other milk for the day except for my 100ml with my oatbran?

They put 590ml milk in a skinny latte at Starbucks?

Dukan limits milk at 250ml so you can drink half only! Thank goodness I learned to drink black coffee way back when...

so basically the advice would be to not have them? I seemed to manage my attack period fine while drinking them. I always do try to make sure that on the starbucks day, one at a weekend, I have limited other milk.

A grande is 16 oz and a regular is 12 oz - maybe I should move down to the regular?

Dairy is not limited in attack.

250ml only in cruise. You need to calculate what your drinks/food contain. I don't do ounces or pints or Starbucks!!

UK book - SKIMMED MILK for sure! Whatever quantities...

Approx conversions:

1 fluid oz = 30ml
9oz = 250ml

I am stunned at the Starbucks sizes - a PINT of coffee?? I have had lattes in cafes (and other coffees) but never more tham in a mug-sized-cup (~300ml), so even a Latte that is half (or more??) milk is within the 250ml

I live and learn! Crazy quantities!

You asked our advice Lil - if you continue to have them, you're having double the recommended milk (aka fat) allowance. Totally up to you of course

Based on Starbuck's own published figures, the Venti skimmed milk latte has 25 grams of carbohydrate in it - 22grams of it sugar.

That's the equivelant of 3 or 4 teaspoons of sugar.

Even the Regular has 15 grams of carbohydrate - 14 grams of those sugar.

This is why milk is limited in cruise, and why the diet specifies BLACK coffee as part of the recommended fluid intake.
That's

Back