milk - can anyone advise

flowey

Silver Member
I'm currently doing 100% on CD (wk2) but I sooooooooooooo miss a little milk in the occasional coffee. I can take the diet of just three shakes and water +++ each day. But coffee with a little milk is my thing.
On ss+ you can have 4 shakes and 200ml of s.milk ?i think. So a half way measure would be 3 shakes and 200ml milk or is this cheating?

I might get shouted down but i think its a very good idea personally if you dont want to go onto SS+. I couldnt get by without my milk so i feel your pain lol! You are still gonna lose weight but make sure it is skimmed milk :)

I am on SS and my CDC said if I needed to have milk in tea and coffee I could have it in about 3/4 cups a day but it is important that it is skimmed.

ooo ta guys. may have to have a drop. its my comforting thing. you've made my evening, found it a little tough today but am hanging in there!

Okay may have to have a couple of coffee's a day with s.milk. May help me to get through this. Looking at you guys and your weight loss has given me the confidence. I don't want to break my diet over a little milk! Ta for posting.

If something can make this ride easier, then im all for it and a bit of skimmed milk isn't the end of the world. IMO, although there are guidelines set for the diet for a good reason, it has to fit in with your life or it wont work. My best friend and I always used to meet in town at least once a week for hot choc and carrot cake (yum) and a gossip but as she's on the diet too, we compromise and still have the gossip but have a small skinny latte each and just drool over the cake in the display cabinet! :drool:

Back