Milk in tea and coffee

Catscratch

I can do this..
Would it make a big difference if I had a drop of milk in tea and coffee? I hate them black and its just getting so boring with just plain or sparkling water.

Are the Exante water flavourings nice?

I must confess that I am having one cup of tea a day with skimmed milk in. It's the one as soon as I wake and its one habit I cannot break. Doesn't seen to have affected anything but only on Day 9 so don't know for sure.

I have a splash of skimmed milk every morning in tea. I have from the start, it does not seem to have any adverse effects. I think Starlight does too.
I suppose if you get most of your fluid from tea and coffee it would add up to quite a bit extra - I think you get used to water and green tea.
But its up to you. I have not tried the Exante water flavourings, I read they were quite high carb - so I didn't bother - sorry.

GSQ

Thanks, it will make a difference to me. I think that when I don't like drinking something I just tend to drink less, not a good idea. I don't think I drink enough at the moment.

Catscratch said:
Thanks, it will make a difference to me. I think that when I don't like drinking something I just tend to drink less, not a good idea. I don't think I drink enough at the moment.

The key to success is lots of water. I find when I don't drink enough I feel rough and my resolve weakens. As soon as I drink another litre I feel good again, it's tough but you get used to it. Any new habit takes two weeks to establish - so why not aim for three litres of water for just two weeks? By then you will be hooked.

Good luck. It all gets easier - promise.
GSQ

Glad that I am ok to still have my tea every morning as it's the one habit I would have trouble breaking......off to make it now :)

Some people have been known to add a little bit of the Vanilla shake to their tea/coffee - have no idea how it tastes though.

I have the Exante water flavourings and really like them - the Orange is my personal fave - but have been naughty and tend to dip my damp finger in them and eat them like sherbert !!! :)

I was curious of the splash of milk too... i would only need to have one cup a day... but then im a worrier.... id worry it would affect my loss or kick me out of K!!!

Back