Milk on 790 ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cavycrazy, 9 December 2006 Social URL.

1. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can have 1/2 pint of skimmed but cant see that will be be using it as going to continue having black tea.!

Did I read somewhere you can substitute it for fat free yogurt ?? have tried searching it but havent had much success.

Thanks

Deb x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Diet:
    Exante
    sorry have not a answer for you.................tho wouldnt it be great

4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    it would be lovely to have a nice bit of yougurt instead of the milk so keeping my fingers crossed I didnt dream it up. :D

5. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hello!

Yes it was mentioned that low fat natural yoghurt can replace the milk. Im sure it was 250g of yoghurt. However I could have just made this up..im pretty sure because when I tried it I bought a 450g pot and had half of the pot for day 1 allowance and rest for day 2. hmm...

6. g1981

g1981 Thin People Only

Diet:
    cambridge diet
  7. supergran

supergran Going to do this......

Diet:
    Exante
    on my shopping list ........

8. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.71%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :D Brilliant. Thanks for that. Am off shopping lunchtime now to go get some. Drooling already !! :)

9. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    I also didn't want to use the milk for tea and coffee as I always take them black. But I do use it often to treat myself to a latte which I really enjoy so much.

I also have found that the purple top milk is a lot nicer than the regular skimmed milk in the shops.

Hope you enjoy your time on 790 plan.

Dizzy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.