Milk substitute anyone?

Charan

Hi everyone,

has anyone found an acceptable substitute for milk (for tea and coffee). I'm really struggling without my usual cuppa :cry:. I've switched over to white and green teas but I would love a normal cup of coffee or tea . Any help will be much appreciated.

A lot of us have skimmed milk in coffee/tea

I havent had any problems with ketosis or weight loss doing it

I have semi skimmed milk in my tea as normal and I've not had any problems :)

I'm not drinking tea atm because I can't cope with it black. I am however using a bit of diluted shake in coffee. anything other than the strawberry works fine.

Confession time again - I have had skimmed milk in my morning tea from day 1. The rest of the day I drink water and green tea.
I think it was Starlight who said - 'I did not put on weight with a bit of skimmed milk!' - I agree, neither did I and if losing weight takes a bit longer so be it. At least this way I can stick to it.
GSQ

oh thank god!! Cheers everyone!! you have no idea how happy thats made me to hear no-one felt a negative impact.

:bliss:

I have been really strict with this as I really want this to work (granted it's only been a few days!!). BUT having a proper cup of tea makes all the difference.

yay!! thanks!

The Asda Smart price longlife unsweetened soya milk is great....lower in carbs than other soya milk and cheap. I prefer it to normal milk now! :D

Back