Milk Week

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Kate78, 25 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Kate78

Kate78 Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    At what point in the programme do we introduce milk for a week?

I'm only on week 5 at the moment but was just wondering. Already can't wait, will be meeting all my chums for latte!

Kate

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Week 13 I if I remember correctly. Latte was my treat too, although I did not have the full quota of milk in that week. Just a couple of Cafe Nero lattes....

4. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I did mine week 12 because my BP dropped but only stuck it for 4 days! Took me out of ketosis within an hour & needed to be going back in over a weekend!! Mind you was carefu not to have too many "treats" and managed one Thai tea latte from starbucks and then just had the rest in my packs! Not pleasant for me though & was pleased to go back! Also took LL advice & didnt have milk in tea etc as I really missed it since starting!

5. SandraEG

SandraEG Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Yes - week 13. We were told not to have lattes or you might get a taste for them again and find it hard going back to black coffee. I ignored that advice and found it was true. I am finding life without milk a bit difficult now...
    One of my group said the milk in the packs was horrible. Made them too creamy or something.

6. 6stlost

6stlost Full Member

So what are the rules for your milk week? I've finished and finished management too so I don't know. I thought it was just having milk in your packs, nothing else?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.