MILK WEEK!

Lozz

Ready For Change!
Hi guys i've been told to include milk this week, I can't seem to find my book, does anyone know the amount to use with semi skimmed milk on a daily basis..?

From my foundation book from last year - so hopefully it hasnt changed.

Skimmed milk = 580ml daily
or
1% fat milk = 480ml
or
Semi-skimmed = 400ml

H xx

Oooo excited to hear how you get on chick it's my turn soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Hannah!

So far so good Lady T, I was worried about adding milk this week as last week was not so good for me, I wondered whether it would hinder this weeks loss.
My LLC assured me that the loss should be fine some people can loose more on milk week, and I have to say what a treat lol the porridge is soooo much more yummy made with milk, a smoother creamy texture... Lush!

we never had a milk week......! but i had skimmed milk throughout as couldnt drink black, didnt do me any harm at all

I had my milk in a glass just as a drink on its own as I can't stand milky shakes and it didn't do my weight any harm, in fact I lost 2lb more that week than I did on any other week (apart from the first 2 weeks).

I had semi skimmed and it did make me feel really full after drinking it all.

It didn't make me want to carry on drinking milk after that week but a couple of ladies in my group added milk to their tea in milk week and regretted it as they found it really hard to go back to black.

We've been told to just add it to pack's, not to add it to teas or coffee's and not to drink it out of the glass, i guess because of the reasons you have just highlighted, finding it hard to go back to black tea's and coffee's!

I feel quite full and bloated to be honest but welcoming the different textures!

I never even got offered milk week... In fact, the only reason I know about it is from this forum! I honestly think sometimes, that thanks to minimins and all you wondeful people, I know more about LL than my councillor... Hehe... ;)

Good luck Lozz, must be nice to have your packs tasting a bit different eh? :)

I don't actually like milk as can't help thinking of it coming from a cow breast... But that's my own issue!! LOL!!? :D

Xx

I never even got offered milk week... In fact, the only reason I know about it is from this forum! I honestly think sometimes, that thanks to minimins and all you wondeful people, I know more about LL than my councillor... Hehe... ;)

Good luck Lozz, must be nice to have your packs tasting a bit different eh? :)

I don't actually like milk as can't help thinking of it coming from a cow breast... But that's my own issue!! LOL!!? :D

Xx

:8855:
Havent seen you on here in a while Miss Pinkie! Was going to add a search thread!!! --->>> FIND PINKIE!

Really enjoying the packs thus far ...

Hope you're well xxx

I'm dreading milk week and I think il be starting it next week was one of the reasons I'm so big I could finish a 2litre bottle in one go so its going to be a struggle do u have to do a milk week and wat exactly does it do to you

:8855:
Havent seen you on here in a while Miss Pinkie! Was going to add a search thread!!! --->>> FIND PINKIE!

Really enjoying the packs thus far ...

Hope you're well xxx
Aww... hey hunny pie!!! :D

Nah, I'm good... I have been lurking, but mostly via my iphone whilst in meetings as been working full on the past couple of weeks... so not been able to post properly! Been keeping up with what y'all are up to though, through your diaries etc... didn't realise I'd been especially quiet on here tbh, but now you mention it, you're right! Lol...

Damn work, gets in the way of everything doesn't it! ;)

xx

I'm dreading milk week and I think il be starting it next week was one of the reasons I'm so big I could finish a 2litre bottle in one go so its going to be a struggle do u have to do a milk week and wat exactly does it do to you

Don't quote me... and if i'm wrong feel free to correct me (those who know more!)

Basically LL have been told by (cant remeber who) that after 12 weeks, they would recommend an increase in the amount of calories we eat, you dont have to add milk if you dont want too, but lighterlife have to follow the guidelines, and therefore recommend you to add milk during that week, it's in your blue book... Well so i've been advised, i cant find mine! (maybe i should check the boot of my car...)

Hope that answers your question a little bit!:confused:

Hey Lozz you sound so much chirpier, yay and Pinks seriously I'm with Lozz missed ya chick!

I was led to believe some kind of legislation came in to say you cannot do a VLCD for longer than 12 weeks at a time hence the week 13 being milk xx

Hey Lozz you sound so much chirpier, yay and Pinks seriously I'm with Lozz missed ya chick!
Aww... Heeeey Lady! Missed ya too Hun! Been reading your posts though, you're so supportive to everyone and doing so well... We're getting there huh? :D

You're nearly half way... The last bit'll fly by, that's what I've found... And the 'appearance' of my losses is finally catching up! So exciting... Bring on the summer!! :)

Anyway, I'm here, just can't always post if working, but never fear, I'm am still here! Hehe... ;)

Xx

Thanks Lady T I'm getting there! I really want a good week this week!

Pinks you're doing really well, all of those 2lb losses have added up lovely!

Back