Milk

Yasmine

One last chance
I love mah fricken MILK!!!

LOL sorry about that. I was just wondering at refeed are we allowed semi-skimmed instead of fully skimmed?

I can't stand skimmed, I'll give it a try, but I really hate it.

On the refeed sheet it only mentions skimmed.

during the first week you can only have milk in tea or coffee and a little bit on potatoe. Would you be able to tell the difference in those? I am on day 9 and not had cereal yet but I will soon and I will use semi skimmed milk, its the only time I have milk so it should be ok (I dont drink tea or coffee) sorry if thats not much help Yasmin, hows your sister hun?

during the first week you can only have milk in tea or coffee and a little bit on potatoe. Would you be able to tell the difference in those? I am on day 9 and not had cereal yet but I will soon and I will use semi skimmed milk, its the only time I have milk so it should be ok (I dont drink tea or coffee) sorry if thats not much help Yasmin, hows your sister hun?
You can only have what milk sorry?

Nasreens fine, she's been in a little pain but she's doing alright.

How's refeed going for you? I'll be starting in two weeks, I'm really nervous.

at first stick to skimmed

but I have semi skimmed now

I only ever used to drink skimmed milk before LT, now I can't stand the taste of milk (as a standalone product), alone or in coffee.

Try the skimmed milk - you may be surprised how your tastes have changed. ;)

I use skimmed unless I run out, but I find semi skimmed too sickly now, even in porridge I use skimmed milk and water.

I only stopped having the skimmed because my mum stopped buying it lol!

I cant taste the difference in milk or porridge to be honest

I see, ok guys, I'll give it a try :)

Back