milky bar raisin and biscuit :D

Smirky

Gold Member
Hehehehe;

anyone else addicted to white chocolate like me?!

tried these yet?!?! OMG! they are amazing SO nice! didn't even care about points just had it lmao oops!

anyway just been to look on nestle website thought i'd better check the damage!

it's got 189cals and 10.1 fat........ but like all nestle doesn't give sat fat, i know ww say to half the fat and take that as sat fat, so i have and!!.. dumdumdum

4 points?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

loving it! thought it would be way higher!! i even put it with 6 sat fat just to be on safe side and STILL 4 points! yummm!

just wanted to share ahem.. off to the shop :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ohhh this sounds yummy... id love one of those, but i have a feeling they'd be like curly wurlies, and after having one, I'd want more. So may just not risk trying them!

ohhh this sounds yummy... id love one of those, but i have a feeling they'd be like curly wurlies, and after having one, I'd want more. So may just not risk trying them!

LOL yep definitely like that. after having one i said to OH right i'm going back to shop to get another :D i didn't though... i was good, but they are definitely evil! :p

Thanks Shanny! can't believe only 4 points, and it's a great bar design too! as it's long like a normal cadburys one but the bars are then split into two down the middle also so seems like your getting more! :D think it's 8 pieces in total YUM

But im not keen on the t.v ad thou lol.!!

haha agreed! it's ridiculous, though does still make me drool over the actual bar :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Smirky ilive in birmingham too lol i can't wait to return to WW soon.!

haha good old brummies! :D good luck with your return! i love ww been on it for nearly a year now and going to keep going until i can get to goal and maybe bit futher! hehe :p:D

Oh. my. god. I saw one of these in the shop the other day and had to literally run away to stop myself buying it. But now I know it's only 4 points, I'm going to have to go back for one!!! thanks smirky!!!

I've been trying to avoid them but since only 4 points I'll have to work the points to include one as a treat at the weekend!

Oh. my. god. I saw one of these in the shop the other day and had to literally run away to stop myself buying it. But now I know it's only 4 points, I'm going to have to go back for one!!! thanks smirky!!!

I've been trying to avoid them but since only 4 points I'll have to work the points to include one as a treat at the weekend!

do it girls! definitely worth it!! :D

but please don't blame me when you get addicted :eek::eek::eek::eek::p:D

Back