xxxjessiexxx

Silver Member
going to try and attempt to make a mim

it says one packet splenda how many grams is this i will buy a tub

will it be ok to use them plastic muffic cases you get from the pound shop

i hope it turns out ok

any good tips ??

j

The MIM should be sweetened to taste. If you want to eat it as a burger bun or bread substitute don't put any sweetener in.

Try adding one level teaspoonful of splenda to your MIM to start with if you want it sweet. The rich choc MIM is gorgeous. You can also make toasted cheese sandwiches! Peek at the flaxseed recipe thread above.

I use coconut oil in my MIMs instead of butter or cooking oil. I also use one egg per two MIMs, and add a bit of extra water to make the MIM lighter in texture. You will find your own fave way to make them.

The MIM should be sweetened to taste. If you want to eat it as a burger bun or bread substitute don't put any sweetener in.

Try adding one level teaspoonful of splenda to your MIM to start with if you want it sweet. The rich choc MIM is gorgeous. You can also make toasted cheese sandwiches! Peek at the flaxseed recipe thread above.

I use coconut oil in my MIMs instead of butter or cooking oil. I also use one egg per two MIMs, and add a bit of extra water to make the MIM lighter in texture. You will find your own fave way to make them.

thanks hun what is the best low carb choc to use going shopping in about 10 mins

x

Back