Mimosa23's diary: 1 stone and another for good measure...

I think I little white lie is in order for those that bang on about how unhealthy doing a VLCD is.

I tell anyone that critises or comments that I am getting too thin (excuse me I still have a 32 1/2 inch waist!) that I am doing a doctor monitored programme suggested by him. This shuts people up straight away! :D

Now whilst this is correct for me as I am on LL, perhaps something similar would work for you? Not that I would usually advocate lying :eek:

Thanks for the suggestion, Chicken. I think it's because I'm doing this for the second time, just to lose a stone and a bit... People saw me lose a lot of weight in a short space of time last year, and I think they aren't used to me looking the way I do now. That said, about 15 pounds has crept on over the space of about 5 months, and that's why I'm back on SS, and although I am perfectly sane, people think I'm crazy and have an eating disorder because I'm doing this again.

Oh well, I've stopped justifying it; I just answer the question, and if they don't like it, I guess that's their issue, not mine! LOL!

Hello! The sun is shining (for how long I don't know, but at least there's some sunshine!!!) and I fit into my smaller jeans! Yay! Officially back in a size 12 without looking like a stuffed sausage!

I thought I'd try my jeans on just in case, as I needed a clean pair (I'd been wearing the size 14's for a week, they really needed a wash, YUK!) and I was able to pull them up, and close them without lying down, holding my breath, or any other acrobatic movements!

Also, my size 12 tops look good again as well! Oh, the joys of SS are endless! I'm hoping that in three weeks time I can start maintenance, and I'm doing AAM this weekend as I have some social events that I can't get out of. I'm going to stick with lean protein and allowed veggies like salad.

I'll probably check in later, but if not, I'll be back to post on Tuesday!

Back