Mind over Matter

hollyadele

slowly shrinking!
Hey All,

i'm very new the Exante and currently have been 100% of TS without any hiccups for the last 5 days. I'm currently on day 6 and looking forward to weighing myself on Monday. For me it seems to be mind over matter, over the last few days my way of thinking about food has changed complately, i now see eating food as a task, each meal replacement I eat is like a task to complete, its no longer about eating for the sake of it as there's no need. I'm hoping to get down to 10st 7lbs in the next few months and would love a diet buddy along the way.

Hi Holly,

You seem really on track! I am on day 3 and have found this morning a lot easier than the past two so am hoping this is the way forward! I really struggle in the evening time so have decided I will need to make up a list of things needing done in the house and work my way through them. Finding it easy at work as our canteen closes over the summer so have no choice other than to eat what I bring in!!

Hope all goes well with you, if you keep it up you'll reach 10st 7lbs in no time!!!

Sarah

Holly you are right it is definitely mind over matter. The busier I am the quicker the time flies. The problems come when i'm bored! To keep me distracted I went out and brought loads of books to keep my mind busy at weekends which seem to be working.

Sarah, Hey :) we have similar weight loss targets and similar heights, would love to keep track of how you are doing. Well done for sticking to it so far

Becky

Hey Becky,

Sounds good, what day are you weighing in? My day is Tuesday and have started a diary, do you have one and I'll keep in touch!!! How are you finding things?

Sarah x

Hi girls hope you're both doing well, looking forward to seeing you both shrink over the next few weeks!

We can do it!

Hol x

Back