Mind over matter??

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by LucyLou, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. LucyLou

LucyLou Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Now Im the first to admit I hate lots of threads but Im just wondering if anyone feels the same?

Even if I have enough points left at the end of the day I feel bold if I have something snacky. Last night I had 4.5 points left and I had a merangue for 1point and a packet of popcorn for 2.5pts so I still had 1 point spare but I felt so guilty and bold for the rest of the night because I still think its forbidden food!

Anyone else feel like this?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Yes yes yes!!!vi really was bad in the beginning but slowly getting used to it, and if i have aload of points left over im now like screw it and have some choccie!
    Its why i love WW so much! xx
  4. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    its def mind over matter!! its cause u have been brill all day, eating healthy etc but then u eat something u used to associate with falling off the wagon. i think thats why putting SOME treats into ur points daily helps bcause u then realize u CAN have naughty treats...but be good to!! my treat is usually 2 bags of burger bites!! there only 1 point each but cause u can have 2 at a time i get my fill and am satisified!!
  5. bubblegumbodw

bubblegumbodw Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Yep, I feel the same. I get so used to thinking everything 'sweet' is forbidden I feel really naughty if I eat it, even if it's within my points.
  6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I did, but dont now. I used to think the same but noe I LOVE the fact I can have the 'forbidden' foods with a clear consience.

It does get easier as you get used to the diet
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.