Mind over matter??

LucyLou

Silver Member
Now Im the first to admit I hate lots of threads but Im just wondering if anyone feels the same?

Even if I have enough points left at the end of the day I feel bold if I have something snacky. Last night I had 4.5 points left and I had a merangue for 1point and a packet of popcorn for 2.5pts so I still had 1 point spare but I felt so guilty and bold for the rest of the night because I still think its forbidden food!

Anyone else feel like this?

Yes yes yes!!!vi really was bad in the beginning but slowly getting used to it, and if i have aload of points left over im now like screw it and have some choccie!
Its why i love WW so much! xx

its def mind over matter!! its cause u have been brill all day, eating healthy etc but then u eat something u used to associate with falling off the wagon. i think thats why putting SOME treats into ur points daily helps bcause u then realize u CAN have naughty treats...but be good to!! my treat is usually 2 bags of burger bites!! there only 1 point each but cause u can have 2 at a time i get my fill and am satisified!!

Yep, I feel the same. I get so used to thinking everything 'sweet' is forbidden I feel really naughty if I eat it, even if it's within my points.

I did, but dont now. I used to think the same but noe I LOVE the fact I can have the 'forbidden' foods with a clear consience.

It does get easier as you get used to the diet

Back