Cruise PP Minda's got to do

MINDA

I started the Dukan on the 10th March with my Sister, I have been good lost 1 stone so far but since being on Phase two i have not shed much weight. It has been two weeks no weight loss, I have increased my exercise by doing spin fit classess twice in the week. Still no luck but i have not been all that good either , weekend have been the hardest withthe kids, I took the weekend off the diet, i put on 1lb.

I have been doing the phase 2 for the last 3 weeks but my weight has been at a standstill for the last two weeks, i have altered the PP and PV days with 3 days off PP and 1day PV. still not weight loss.

I have started this doing a all PP and see if anything drops, if i lose 2lb i will carry on if not will move to phase 3.

without seeing all you stats and what you have been eating then its hard to advise you.

The only thing that i can think is the issue i have with chocolate in the last week, the craving for it, I bought some No added sugur from Holland and barratt but i only have a tiny piece each day. When you say my stays is that my wight lost chart?

Back