Step 1 Sole Source minecraftmum, new month new me.x

Is love to sleep but the baby has other ideas!! Your doing so well it's such a boost mowing your 100% and taking control! Hope your having a nice day my eldest breaks up from school in an hour so just having a walk and then taking her to that place with the yellow letters for a treat!! Water for mommy x

Is love to sleep but the baby has other ideas!! Your doing so well it's such a boost mowing your 100% and taking control! Hope your having a nice day my eldest breaks up from school in an hour so just having a walk and then taking her to that place with the yellow letters for a treat!! Water for mommy x

hope your trip to the golden m was good.xx

my son dosnt break up for another week n a half yet but then hes going to stay with his dad for 2 weeks so still got about 4 weeks till i have to think about days out etc.xx

have you got plans for the summer hols??

Were off to London next weekend my daughter is desperate to see the queen! But nothing else planned as yet! How old is your son? Today is daughters haircut and she has a birthday party I hope the weathers nice ruins it will be outside, have a good day! X

Were off to London next weekend my daughter is desperate to see the queen! But nothing else planned as yet! How old is your son? Today is daughters haircut and she has a birthday party I hope the weathers nice ruins it will be outside, have a good day! X

my son is 9yrs old but i also have an older daughter who is 19yrs old.

i love days out in London we can get there in just over an hour on the train so isnt bad, we took Lewis to see charlie and the chocolate factory last , it was really good.xx

i remember when Emma was small and having hair done for parties , aww was such fun.xx. enjoy it they grow up so fast.lol

OMG its day12!!!!!!!! wow this week has passed so fast.x. Still been 100% SS so all is good BUT the dreaded totm has arrived so im hoping that it wont affect my weigh in to much, even though I know ive been 100% and i know if ive not lost that its the totm i will stil be gutted, i so need to see the results on the scales.xx

5 days off work now not sure if thats a good thing as i need to keep busy, im sure i can find a million and one things to do really.lol

hope you all have a great day.xx

weigh in number 2 tonight.

been 100% all week, drank my water so should be good.xx

BUT...... why cant i shake this feeling of doubt??? I know Ive been 100% and I know I drank loads of water so why do I doubt myself??
It dosnt matter what the scales say because I could of done nothing more than I have , im very nervous of tonigh!!!!!

You will do brilliant! Can't wait to hear about your loss is it half 7? X

Congrats on your weight loss minecraftmum, you are giving me some thinspiration; reminding us newbies to hang in there!

Hi all,

Wow over 4lb in your second week with the dreaded TOM is very impresive !!!

Im just In week two get weighed next Tuesday by my CC ( CC on holiday for a week) but me and my mum did a mini weigh in and I lost 12lb in week 1 so positive to drop at least 2 more lb this week to get to that stone.

Im also on SS for me is the option you dont need to think about..... adding a meal for me at this time could do more harm than good lol

Anyway good luck on week 3, keep us posted as it helps us all move along together !!!

xx

Hi all,

Wow over 4lb in your second week with the dreaded TOM is very impresive !!!

Im just In week two get weighed next Tuesday by my CC ( CC on holiday for a week) but me and my mum did a mini weigh in and I lost 12lb in week 1 so positive to drop at least 2 more lb this week to get to that stone.

Im also on SS for me is the option you dont need to think about..... adding a meal for me at this time could do more harm than good lol

Anyway good luck on week 3, keep us posted as it helps us all move along together !!!

xx

Just how i feel, CD SS take food out of my life totally and thats what I need.xx

good luck hun sounds like your gonna have a fantastic WI.xx

Hi Minecraftmum,
Hope your doing well, before you know it, you'll be at the one month mark, when is weigh-in day?

I must admit week one went very slow but this week has flown by. Role on weigh in on Tuesday :) x

Back