Mini Goals....

jolinarr

It looks like Im not gonna make my 8lb weight loss goal for Nov. (At least it doesn't look like it right now)

Sooooo...

I have a mini goal......

7lb by Dec 4th!!!!!

We are goin out of town on Dec 4th, which is a Friday...

So I wanna lose 7lbs by Dec 4th! :)

Do you have a mini goal?

I'm all out of mini goals, just aiming for the big one now ;)

Hahaha, that's a good one Jelly! Mini goal of staying 100% each week! I was doing that up until 2 weeks ago :eek:

Yeah... Me too!!!! LOL

However... yall will be proud of me!!!

Yesterday we got an invite to go out to eat! I was like "geez, what on earth!!! Can I not have a good DD anymore!?" Sooooo, I was determined to be focused!!!!!

I found out where we were going...... I looked online before we went and I got my food accordingly!

I ended up yesterday with 590 calories!!!!! You better believe I walked out of that restaurant happy with myself! I was happy that I had control, focus, and I had a good DD! :) (Even with going out to eat!)

Well done on eating out on a DD and staying focused I would prob lose it and gove in so good on you :):)

I do not really have any mini goals for now just heading for target but I suppose every DD is like a mini goal ... Getting throught the day :)

Your doing brilliant keep it up :) xx

Wow Jolinarr, well done for sticking to your down day on a meal out.

My mini goal would be to lose another 7lbs by Christmas. That would be a great present to myself!

Awww, thanks yall! :)

Back