Mini goals!

Emmie Lou

Hi all have completed my first mini goal which was............

to get through day 1! :D lol

2nd goal - complete day 2
3rd goal - complete day 3
4th goal - complete day 4 -hardest day for me! :(
5th goal - complete week 1
6th goal - complete week 2
7th goal - add regular exercise :eek:
8th goal - complete 1st month!

Think thats enough to be getting on with!:)

Congratulations Emma on completing goal one and setting yourself such achieveable goals!

You can do it!!!!!

Dizzy x

to get through day 1! :D lol

2nd goal - complete day 2 Failed miserably! :(
Restarting on Mon- cutting down on food today and starting on the water!

I feel like such a loser, and not in a good weight loss way!
I've been searching through the boards all morning- whilst nursing the hangover from hell, trying to find all those that have trouble getting into ss'ing, and those who have restarted and succeded!
Giving myself much needed inspiration, please help im feeling extremly unworthy! :(

ur not unworthy hun....just need to get in the right frame of mind!! For me it was easy enough to sort my head...I'd had enough of being fat and that was & still is it!!!

Hopefully you will do better this time...maybe you can remind yourself of the feelings you have now next time you are tempted!!

You're not unworthy, you're just trying to bull through this on willpower alone. You need to prepare - early nights, lots of water, distractions - all of these things can and will help you get through that first week honey. We're with ya xx

I feel like such a loser, and not in a good weight loss way!
I've been searching through the boards all morning- whilst nursing the hangover from hell, trying to find all those that have trouble getting into ss'ing, and those who have restarted and succeded!
Giving myself much needed inspiration, please help im feeling extremly unworthy! :(

You're sooo worthy Emmie Lou - u just need to start believin it too!!!

don't beat urself up hun - draw aline under last nite...and start afresh tomorrow :) we all lose the plot sometimes...it's getting back on that wagon that makes the difference !

Don't lose sight of what you've achieved so far - 38lbs lost is FAB :D try weighin that out in potatoes or something and see how long you can carry it round for ;) maybe that'll convince you how far you've come.. keep ur end goal in sight - you WILL get there :)

Hope ur feeling better (((hugs)))

Debz
xx

Thank you for your replies,

I'm just off now to do housework, not good with a hangover! :eek:

Will continue to remind myself why i'm doing this and will glug on the water, i'm actually looking forward to the safety of ss as i really cannot be trusted around food at the mo!

Hi Emma,

If your finding SS hard to get back into do 790 or 1000 for a while. It helps get you back into the right frame of mind and you'll still lose weight. :)

Good luck and you are definately worth it. :)

Oh Emma I've just caught up with posts and just seen this thread.:(

Are you back on track? How was your weekend?

Have you managed to tick off a couple of your mini-goals?

Hi Emmie Lou

My mini goals will be similar to yours if you want to buddy up! I am meeting my counsellor for the first time this evening (if I ever get hold of her!) and tomorrow will be my first day!

Excited AND nervous, but I have to do it, I REALLY do!

Keep up the GREAT work 38lbs already is BRILLIANT!!!

BiB
-x-

Hi BiB

Well done you for maintaining, and for losing with WW- i've tried them many times but always give up as losses too slow!

I'd love to buddy up, I need all the support i can get and im quite good at helping others! Just cant help myself! :rolleyes:

Good luck with your counsellor, you'll be fine!
Let me know how you get on eh?

to get through day 1! :D lol I did it, i did it, i did it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
2nd day - 2nd goal- here i come!

2nd goal - complete day 2

Day 1 went ok, feeling quite motivated, this is it- me thinks!

Emma that's fantastic - you give yourself a massive pat on the back girlie....:D :D

Well done. Keep posting let us know how you get on today - you can do it...:D :)

HI again Emmie Lou!

Am posting all over the place but here is my update, CDC was fine, really approachable I thought, weigh in was ok too, got my packs for the week and so far so good - necking water like there is no tomorrow and peeing at the same rate :eek:

I feel REALLY positive.

Here are some mini goals for ME (some may be familiar LOL!!)
Goal 1 COMPLETE DAY ONE
Goal 2 COMPLETE DAY TWO
Goal 3 COMPLETE DAY THREE
Goal 4 COMPLETE DAY FOUR
Goal 5 COMPLETE DAY FIVE (going to be tricky, DDs birthday and I have to prepare food and cake!!)
Goal 6 COMPLETE DAY SIX (another tricky one - big famliy get together at the races and bonfire party)
Goal 7 COMPLETE WEEK ONE AND LOSE 9lbs ;)

I am already dreading lunch so that's a good start:p

You can do it, and if you can, I can :)

Hi hannah
just read through this tread and it looks like i've totally ignored your post- how rude! :p
I did actually reply to one of your posts, so i dont feel too bad!

I'm actually doing really well today, just got back from food shopping and it felt ok knowing that everything i put in the trolley, cept water wasn't for me! :rolleyes:

now just got to catch up on house work and walk dogs before school run, thats if i can get off here!

Hi Bib
dont worry im all over the place too on these boards, im new to all this so i just post everywhere! :D

Your mini goals seem familiar, brilliant too! :D

You have the same test that i had - dd birthday, i failed! :(
Im hoping that you will resist when i tell you that my baby's birthday was 3rd oct and i ate, she then had her party 21st oct and i ate!
I am only now on day 2 and im a couple of pounds heavier than beginning of oct! :mad:
Def not worth it in my opinion, i wasted a month!

Anyways lecture over, must do housework and join you in a pint of water!

to get through day 1! :D lol -Completed! :D

2nd goal - complete day 2-Completed! :D :D

I did it! phew, I actually managed day 2 and am now on day 3, getting weighed tonight which is good as i'll know where i am then, havn't been weighed for x3 wks!

WELL DONE EMMA...:D

Good luck for your weigh-in tonight :D

I can't believe how quick the time's going - I wrote Day 27 on my blog today and couldn't believe it. Christmas will be here soon enough and hopefully Santa will leave me a wardrobe full of size 14 clothes....:)

Back