mini goals

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
righty ho !!!
i tend to spend my time planning from one mini goal to another , this keeps me well on track and gives me an easily achievable goal that i can reach within a couple of weeks that keeps me strong in times of trial.for instance when i did total abstinence a couple of years back ,i knew that if i stuck to plan on our all inclusive family holiday and stayed abstinent I would come home under 12 stone , 11 something was something i hadnt seen for ever so that really was a tasty carrot :Dkept that in my head and came home under 12 stone , so now i use this all the time , almost self bribery:eek: i know mental way to think about it but i do see it as this and it works well for me.
anyway been doing it this last 4 weeks and so i thought id record my mini goals to keep track :D
so right now ,
i want to see 10 something again so 5lb to go.
i figure 2 weeks ish .... wish me luck xx

Good luck Sukie, You will do it as your determination has proved before.Good idea about the mini-goals-that really helps keep the motivation going.Incidentally your photos are great-you are very glam xx

ah thanks girls, little baby steps :0) keeps things close and gives you that sense of immediate satisfaction:) jcj thanks so much for youre lovely comments (((blush)))) dont really see it myself but i can look in the mirror without hating myself nowadays ... for me that mahhasive !!!!!!!!LOL

Good Luck everyone you are doing fab, i have started LL today for my first goal is to get through the week. xx

woo hoooooo:D:D:D
10 stone 13 this morning .... how happy am i ?????:bliss:

righty ho !!!
goal reached ...... new goal !!!!
really want to get back below my ll abstinence finishing weight of 10 st 11 lb of a couple of yrs ago so , next mini goal ....
get below 10stone 11 lb

:D
10st 10 lb here i come :character00255:

goal 2 done !! :D:D:D
bit faster than expected so will set a goal bit farther away (well sort of ) really want to get below 10 and a half so say my next mini goal will be 10st 5lb !! woo hoo here we go xxx:D

I love your mini - goals idea! I used a similar technique to keep myself going too! It's the little things that matter, the big picture can sometimes be too scary!
I remember when I was in abstinence every stone was a huge marker, and every time I passed them down, I was SO HAPPY!

You have a very healthy approach to it all; you're on the right track! :D

youre so right min , it just breaks it down and keeps me focused :0)

Back