Mini starts SSing again - The Final Count Down!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys,

I have decided to keep a thread here as well as my CD food diary thread.

My Anniversary is next week on the 16th of starting this weight loss journey and I was having a break before tackling the second half.

Once I broke my diet I have found it very difficult to stay on the waggon and I was on and off so much I felt it was best to settle myself, I got sick and did not feel great, so I had my three CD meals most days and some food. Now I am feeling well and in good form and its time...

Now I am rearing to go again, this is going to be the Christmas that I buy that party dress that I have been promising myself for donkey's years:)

I think that was a good idea, to take time out and practise maintaining. Now you know you can do that, you must feel so much more confident for the future :)

Good on ya. You're going to get there this time. I can feel it in my bones :D

I know you're going to do it Mini!!! I'm going to be keeping an eye out:D ;)

Whoo hoo go Mini go Mini
Danseuse02.gif
Danseuse02.gif
Danseuse02.gif

Good luck with it, you are going to do fine because your head is in the right place, I can tell.

Roll on Christmas and that dress!

Thanks so much it is good to be affirmed!

Hi Mini, great to see you back in the fast lane hun:):)

love xxxx

I think that was a good idea, to take time out and practise maintaining. Now you know you can do that, you must feel so much more confident for the future :)

Good on ya. You're going to get there this time. I can feel it in my bones :D

I know you're going to do it Mini!!! I'm going to be keeping an eye out:D ;)

Whoo hoo go Mini go Mini
Danseuse02.gif
Danseuse02.gif
Danseuse02.gif

Good luck with it, you are going to do fine because your head is in the right place, I can tell.

Roll on Christmas and that dress!

I salute you, and am ready to cheer you on! :cool:

Thanks so much what a lovely surprise, just checking new posts and I had missed this!

It feels like when you discover a fiver in the pocket of an old coat!!!

Thank you for affirming me:)

I was just after recalling in a post to Karion about smoking about this man who did a stop smoking course and how he affirmed to me that I would stop smoking and I reckon that was the most powerful thing ever, so thanks it really means so much and I feel all tearful and soppy now.

Ah bless you, Mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have shown such determination and courage in the past - I just KNOW you can do this last stretch!

We are all rooting for you, darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 days SSing!

I am delighted to have done four full days and this gives me great incentive to keep going as I feel it can only get better.

I have now:rolleyes: learnt the very hard way not to listen to my chatter box for I know full well where that will lead me and being in that hole so many time since April I have no intentions of going back ever again...I have had it!

So it is eyes focused on the prize as Mike says...

And it is a prize worth fighting for, better health, fitness and opportunity to do more things with my life.

Being morbidly obese just closed down my life so much it is scary even thinking about it, let alone pondering how it happened, because it was never meant to happen to me, it is something that happens to other people.

For I was slim and fit most of my life and looked after my health and my diet. But life has a funny way of teaching lessons...some I would prefer to do without.

When I left being morbidly obese and moved into obese and then down into overweight, each step was thrilling and exciting...when I became overweight it was a celebration, never in a million years could I ever of imagined that I would be jumping up and down with joy at being overweight.

I went out and bought myself a lovely dress watch to celebrate and mark the event...Never ever did I think it possible that I could slide back into being obese, I was cock sure I had cracked it...well I did and it was the most depressing place to find yourself once again!!!

It was like climbing up a mountain only to fall half way back down and feeling exhausted looking back up to the peak you had fallen from and knowing that you must start again, the only saving grace was that I had not fallen down into the valley, so looking on the positive side of things I had two choices...one was do nothing and the other was to stop the decline, gather myself together, refocus and build up my strength before tackling the journey to the summit again.

So here I am slowly making my way and remembering it is only one day at a time and that the rewards are their waiting for me.

Good Morning Mini!
Well done for getting back on the SS wagon! I really admire you for taking a break and maintaining, I think it's wonderfull! Now you know that you can cope with food and you have control over it rather that food having control over you! I am going to raise a glass of water to you and wish you every luck back on SS and I'm positive you will reach your goal!
I am restarting SS today and I will look to you for my inspiration!
Have a wonderfull day
Hugs

Hi Mini

Hope the sole sourcing is going well ? You seem to be very much in control of it at the moment and determined to get to your Healthy weight!
Like you I feel that I wasted so much of my life as a morbidly obese person and looking back now I am shocked how easily I lived that reclusive life!
being slim is amazing and I so want to stay slim for the rest of my days and I know I need this forum to help me ..... so thank you for this wonderful opportunity to help us lose weight & maintain weight!

Is there a forum for maintainers or is it something you have planned as I need to discuss food quite a bit and hate doing that when people reading may be sole sourcing?

Keep strong Mini - look forward to reading your "I am Healthy" post
LOL
Nadine

Morning Mini,well done for getting back on track,u can do this girl,u r a strong,well motivated lady.
Remember small steps will still get u to your location,and by christmas u would of reached your goal and be on the top of that mountain and sticking the "mini flag" in to the montain to remind yourself of your amazing achievement.
Have a good day, and thanks for the pm xxxx

Day 5 already!!! Gosh, I remembered when you started ssing again! Its funny how time flies when you're having fun. I can't believe I've just completed two weeks and I'm on week 3 from today :)!!! I can't wait to hear your first week loss :) I bet it will be grand!!!

Back