Mini Syns, Maxi Savings Tweaks

I use Pepperplate...it's the same kind of thing and it's free....
https://www.pepperplate.com
It's brilliant to see posts like yours, blood covered princess! I saw your amazing weight loss stickers on your post...well done. Thanks for continuing to support people even as you are in maintenance. For people like me starting out, it's fantastic to have people who know and work the system successfully.

It's brilliant to see posts like yours, blood covered princess! I saw your amazing weight loss stickers on your post...well done. Thanks for continuing to support people even as you are in maintenance. For people like me starting out, it's fantastic to have people who know and work the system successfully.

Hi there CG thank you for your kind words.... I think I need to explain about my maintenance though.... after getting to a weight I was happy with all was going well in the maintenance department.... then I was put on a medication which causes weight gain and even though I was still eating the same.... now I am off that medication and dealing with the weight gain it caused... I started on the 4th of July and have lost the first 10 lbs.... I added a tracker to my signature to show the weight I gained and my progress in getting it off....

Now I know that some might think it wrong that I have kept my original status and stickers... but I stick my tongue out and wiggle it at them :p I worked so hard to lose that weight and the regain was through no fault of my own.... and as I am dealing with it as soon as I could I still count this as maintenance :D

Good luck on your weight loss journey.... my best advice is get to know some people on here.... visit the diaries and get the support you need I think I put some links earlier on this thread to threads to get your posts up easily so you can access stuff x

My goodness they are quick.... answered already...

you need to have done 50 posts.... there are easy ways of getting your numbers up... games in chit chat and stuff

try this thread
https://www.minimins.com/threads/us...e-a-new-band-name.234459/page-85#post-7922583

and this one
https://www.minimins.com/threads/last-2-letters-start-the-new-word.58560/page-1698

There you go CG there are the links if you want them... you can soon get your posts up that way x

I just have to share. I really like very thick strawberry yogurt with very little sugar but couldn't find any. So I Mixed 2/3 cup of 0% Fage Greek yogurt with 1tsp Hermesetas sweetener and 1tsp Stute diabetic strawberry jam. DEElicious and only half a syn! I also saved £1 by buying a large tub instead of a multipack.

View attachment 182732
I thought thats a teally gd tip. I put same jam in sw rice pudding.

I tried visiting your diary but I wasn't allowed. Maybe because I'm still new here?
Hi thete. I totally agree about making use of the slow cooker. Last week i got a piece of pork shoulder for £2.85 and it did us twice. Bit messy getting the fat off nut no prob really. May send for that cook book

Back