Mini Target This Week

mariebee1

I want to lose 3lbs this week...firstly it will give me a new shiny 2 and half stone! and secondly will take me into my next stone bracket! x :cross:

I lost 2 lbs last week, so my target for this week is 3 or 4 lbs. I hope I can make it. Let's think positive. Go AcaiSlim and Liproxenol diet pills continue working on me please! :):)

Last edited:
my weigh in day is wednesdays.... i've always said i want to be 10 stone something...but to be honest i don't care what it is as long as i'm happy and healthy x

3lbs this week to take me down to the next stone bracket :) really upping the superfree hope that gets things going!

Good luck with your mini-target, hope you get the result you want!

I'm aiming for 2 off this week - I need 1.5 to get my half stone award but am pushing myself for at least 2. My first mini-target is to have lost a stone and a half by Christmas, so I need to lose just over 1.5lb per week - hopefully I can do it! :)

Good luck everyone xx

Good luck with your mini-target, hope you get the result you want!

I'm aiming for 2 off this week - I need 1.5 to get my half stone award but am pushing myself for at least 2. My first mini-target is to have lost a stone and a half by Christmas, so I need to lose just over 1.5lb per week - hopefully I can do it! :)

Good luck everyone xx

Thanks princess stevie....i'm sure you can do it too x:)

Good luck! I am starting 100% from tomorrow and my weeks target is to lose 2lb

Back