mini targets by xmas???

byron

ok so how many people set mini targets or write them down>?? hoping to eventually get their
mine are to loose-
- another 2 and half stone by xmas( i joined the xmas challange)
- to quit smoking in new year and to use the money to join the gym

another question, im struggling to image myself at different weights , wot is your ideal weight-and how much have u lost?

laura xx

Thats a tough one, we all know what the "books" tell us we should weigh for our age and height etc. but everyone is different. For example, somebody who does a lot of excersice can carry more weight in poundage than somebody who does no excersise, because muscle weighs heavier. So two people weighing the same could be totally different dress sizes. I believe that you have to go with what your body tells you to be. I have set myself a target based on what books advise, but if I feel comfortable at 7 - 10lbs heavier and a size bigger in a dress than that, then thats what I would adopt for myself as a goal. Yes I want to be slim but I don't want to spend the rest of my life being misserable trying to maintain an urealistic goal. My target has got to be achieveable and realistic but also maintainable too. Hope this helps.

yes thats exactly were im coming from charlottegrace im findin my weight los journey brilliantly and now think anything is achieveable!! people carry weight so much differently so its hard to say when i will feel comfortable but for me i want my BMI to get to statistically NORMAL weight range!! so im going by the book, it my take me a few years but im determined to get to 10st 7( is my ultimate goal) now to some people that is big but to me it will be the lightest i have weighed since i was 13 lol - thankyou for yr reply charlottegrace
laura xx

Back