mini targets happening already

laurah3040

Hi everyone I have been back on Lighterlife for nearly 3 weeks now and really seem to have my head back in the game, I started out at 19'10 then lost 10 pounds the first week and 3 1/2 the next, i am totally delighted.:D:D

I only have to get to 18,3 to get my BMI under 40 and then another 4 to be in the 18 stones, so loads happening to keep me motivate and boy do I need it.

I am at the stage that I hate my self to the point that I didnt want to even wash because I had to see my body (crazy behaviour) but I am starting to feel more positive now as I can already see a slight difference.

I was also having terrible pain in my knees at night but that has already stopped, thank god, i think i just got over the max weight my body could handle.:eek:

When I done lighterlife before it was all about being able to buy clothes i wanted rather than what would fit but now it is all about health and fitness ( but a wee pair of knee high boots and a clithes size that doesnt start in a 2 would be lovely as well):eek:

weighing in again on Saturday i am not expecting much but I feel great!!!!!!

The first few weeks on LL is such a great feeling and even ongoing weightloss can be a great motivator. There are still months of the summer left and by the end you will be transformed - those boots will be perfect for the Autumn!
Think about the fabulous things which will change for you...no rubbing together of thighs in warm weather, jumping out of bed in the morning, no aches and pains, a feeling of achievement, no more embarrassment to see your doctor (most likely no need to see the doctor actually), no longer having to justify what you eat and when. The list is endless.
For me it has been about the clothes - but also it is about the confidence which has grown with every pound off. The fact i can say yes to everything without having to consider my size is such a relief. Oh, that and being able to wearing skirts in the summer without the dreaded chafing!

I agree, the freedom to say yes to doing anything you fancy is what is motivating me. I hate it in the summer, or going somewhere nice when you feel tied down by that old rigmarole of "I will wear that, but I hate my arms so need something over the top, or I can't wear a skirt because my legs will rub etc" it is so much simpler when you are slim

the weird thing is considering I am a 24 and was a 26/28 before I done lighterlife before I have only has one incident of my thighs chaffing and that was bloody agony.

I done lighter life before and was wearing 16/18 from next and I felt like a supermodel, it was the first time in my adult life I could buy from the hight street apart from Evans, when I went in to next (chainging room and everything) I burst in to tears cause I could but my self an item of clothing from the store, I was so bad the woman in the next cubicle gotr worried enough to ask if I was ok, when I explained she wss gobsmacked and when I went to the counter with the toop the sales assistant handed me a bag and said another customer has already paid for it for you AMAZING !!!!

I do worry about my health but I am like a tramp just now I am so sick of myself I dont care I cant wait for nice clothes instead of just a cover up, I am quite a high earner and bought my self a new car when I was trying to decide on what I wanted I went to a mercedes showroom and the guy was awful he done everything to get rid of me of his forecourt, but in hindsight no wonder I am a mess.
In saying that when my new Audi comes in the middle of July I should be lokking and feeling a lot better so god help him when I roll up to complain to his manager in it.

Back