mini update from me :( & :)

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
Hello all :)
Thought I would pop on quickly while I can snatch 5 mins as I have not had a lot of time lately. I WILL get round to replying to missed posts and I have been readnig daily on my phone, usually at 3 or 4am when either my back or the kids have me awake! (baby has chest inf now, middle one just over hers... now schools off grrr)...

Anyway, I am still here, still on LT and still cheating...tut tut indeed but I WI today and I have lost 3lb this week which I am very pleased with.. I had a bad start to the week and I went from picking protein to going all out and eating easter egg, have been having crackers n cheese daily, a tiny bit of dinner depending on what it is.. and not having a shake.. I spoke to the pharm today and told them that I know I am cheating and it does make me feel guilty so maybe I am best doing maintenance for the last 6lb and that way I get to sit down and enjoy a proper meal rather than grazing on bits in the kitchen and not getting to 'enjoy' anything... they said this is what they would suggest.. so I have stuck my heels in and I am going for ONE WEEK TOTAL 100% with no cheats, and then I am on to maintenance. It was my 4th WI and to date I have lost a grand total of 22lb.. not beeen 100% and I am very pleased with that indeed. I am swimming a few times a week which I love and also doing aquafit and this is SO easy on my back! I struggle on dry land some days to even walk... but this is deffo my 'thing' I love it!

Anyway, as I said, as of tmw I am 100% until next WI on Saturday... I have treated myself today to a guilt free dinner of a nice rump steak & a sausage on the bbq, and as yet I have had no shakes.. but I did have some chicken breast and a milk choc bar....so I have to behave from tmw and I know that i can do this... one final push as I hope to never have to repeat this 100% experience again! Added to the brilliant sunshine I feel ok about it all and rather than feeling guilty that i am cheating I accept it now and just know that this is what suits me.. i dont feel hard done by, I dont resent being on a diet... if this were any other diet i would have chucked in the towel by now and gained some no doubt. I accept my losses will be smaller but thats balanced out by being able to live my life, join in with my kids and not isolate myself from anything to do with family... its cool :)

Hope you are all hanging in there too and out in your gardens enjoying the sunshine!! :)

Promise to pop back later and catch up properly when the 3 kids are zzz!!!

xxx

Back