Mini 'woohoo' today...

la_tinkerbelle

I had a mini 'yay' moment today, one of those when you realise you are actually shrinking and the possibility of being slimmer is coming into a physical reality not just a far away dream!

I work from home, and as such have been tending to lounge about in my trusted baggy jeans or track bottoms...

Today I had a meeting for the first time in a few weeks (this is my 3rd week on the diet)... not only did my lovely boss notice I had lost a bit of weight (yay number one!) as it apparantly shows in my face... when I was getting ready I have a lovely suit that I wore about a month ago for another meeting and was planning on wearing that, the trousers were comfy and fit well back then, put it on today and the trousers fell down!! :eek: After only 3 weeks!! I knew I felt a bit lighter but am so chuffed!!! I put on a different pair of suit trousers that were a bit snug a couple of weeks ago and not only did they fit to perfection, the top that goes with it was so loose and I think I could have gone down another size! (yay number two!!!!)

Am so happy after this, I know it's only a small thing, but it made my day!

Also... I never have shopped in Primark for clothes (love bags, accessories etc cos it's cheap and cheerful), well bought a t-shirt today from there to go with my suits as just an under top so wasn't too bothered if a bit snug as my suit jacket would hide it, bought in a size 18 and I know it's stretchy but it fits!!!!! Can I just express the unknown pleasure of going into a 'normal' shop and buying clothes like that! Not Evans or plus size shops, not eBay cos embarrassed by my size, but an actual high street shop!! I am going back tomorrow and stocking up, ideal to wear with jeans and around the house as am losing weight, cos believe me, the loss is going to continue!

Been over the moon all evening!! :D

Ooooo I love a WOO HOO moment, YEAH YOU!

Gx

know exactly how you feel. I bought a top in penneys (primark) a ehile ago size 18 and it fitted which was a wohoo moment. cant wait to shop in there full time soooo cheap especially in the uk lovin it lovin it lovin it.

well done u u must be soo chuffed. this kind of things really spurr us on i think.

becky x

Ooooo I love a WOO HOO moment, YEAH YOU!

Gx

thank you! everytime you look at your pic you should have a moment like that too! you've been one of my true inspirations on here *blushes* have lurked for a while and I think you've done amazing, and always have a good word of encouragement for everyone else! Am so glad you keep posting, some people I remember from last year have lost the weight and moved away from minis which, fair dos to them, but it's great for us on the diet to see success stories like you, and you keep us going when we need it! thanks again! :D

Thank you!! You're more than welcome hun and are doing fab!! Must admit haven't been posting as much as I used to but not going anywhere... Minis is so addictive and hopefully will keep me on the straight and narrow!!

Gxx

Back