Minilady back again!

Day 13

Woke up feeling slimmer today. Found a rib:D So decided to try on some of my 50's clothes. I bought a smashing vintage dress (too small for me of course:sigh:) But tried it on with a gut buster this morning and got it done up:cool: However I think my stomach got pushed up into my lungs and I had difficulty breathing:D so will try again in a week.

Bank holiday weekend I am breaking from the diet:eek: We are off to a hot rod show, lots of bbqing and beer is on the cards:D So the plan is stick to ssing until then, which should in theory take me to bmi 25. Have a long weekend off, then back again to repair damage and lose the rest by following the 810 plan.

My question is, how many calories in a litre bottle of spiced rum:confused::D

Tracey
x

Posted a long reply yesterday and it didnt register:( cant remember what I rambled on about now:confused:

Weigh in today:D and soooo looking forward to bars:crazy: I loved the malt toffee ones last time so will get some of those and will try the choc mint.

Googled calories in my spiced rum, seem to be lots of different ideas on this, so took the average on cals in 1fl oz and it worked out at about 2,500 for a litre bottle, so added with coke zero = not too much damage at all:cool:

Dont worry Jan will definately be eating:)

Tracey
x

Posted a long reply yesterday and it didnt register:( cant remember what I rambled on about now:confused:

Weigh in today:D and soooo looking forward to bars:crazy: I loved the malt toffee ones last time so will get some of those and will try the choc mint.

Googled calories in my spiced rum, seem to be lots of different ideas on this, so took the average on cals in 1fl oz and it worked out at about 2,500 for a litre bottle, so added with coke zero = not too much damage at all:cool:

Dont worry Jan will definately be eating:)

Tracey
x

Morning Tracey, dont get me started on those toffee malt bars... i think thats why I stick to the diet so well, cos I know on Mon I can have one lol!!! Spiced rum mmmmmm. lol.

Best of luck with weigh in :party0038:

xxx

2nd weigh and another 4lbs gone :wee:

Came back from weigh in and had to pick something up from chemist around the corner from me, noticed a new little shop opened called Pinkies, popped in for a nose and they have a flabulos machine, so booked up 12 sessions :banana dancer: First one as at 12.00 today. I've done the gym thing, soon get bored, so a machine I just stand on for 10 mins seems quite appealing:D

Tracey
x

WELL DONE!!!!!! :happy096:

Flabolous, is that like the vibro plates? hmmm that could work while on ss..... im moving onto ss+ next week. a tad nervous but i vowed i wouldnt do longer than a month on ss and ss plus so that id address my issues with food and not take the easy way out.

you can enjoy your weekend :D x

Thanks Jan:)

Yes its a vibro plate, I need a bit of toning at my age:rolleyes:

I keep umming and arring about moving up, some evenings I could do with an 810 meal, especially when I'm on a wake night. But am going to try and do 1 more week on ss (now I have bars should be a little easier) I'm hoping for a 3lb next week and I'll only have 1 stone to go then.

It's great your not only trying to lose weight but are doing the headwork alongside it, that's what will keep you at goal. I learnt alot about myself and my eating habits when I did the diet back in 2007, there was a fantastic lady on Minimins then called KD you'd have loved her, she was a very wise, very witty lady, sadly no longer posting from what I can see:sigh: a great loss to this site IMO However she would always give me food for thought, get my old noggin working, and what with her, some books and a couple of counselling sessions, I managed to rein in the food demons. If I hadnt had done all that I would have far more than a couple of stone to lose again.

Although I now know myself better its still easy to gain weight, my job circumstances changed and working nights with a large family has taken its toll a little, tired = picky in my world. I was a Cambridge Counsellor for 3 years after losing my weight and stayed at goal for most of the time then, had incentive I guess. What I'm trying to say is that although we can face our food demons, not too sure how many of us can get rid of them completely, never good to become complacent.

Anyhoo, last time round on Minimins a lot of my posts were deep and meaningful, I needed that then, as it helped to figure out what was going on in my foodbrain. I promised myself to keep it light and cheerful this time ...................

So here endeth the sermon:p:D

Tracey
x

Oh by the way flabulos machine was great, thought my turkey neck was going to slap the girl on the machine next to me:eek:

A long while back, i used to work nights - it made me eat so much, because i had all the normal meals, plus an extra one for being up late. gah! plus, at that time of night for practical / tiredness reasons I tended to eat utter crap (fast food, microwave meals, petrol station rubbish). It's definitely harder.

A long while back, i used to work nights - it made me eat so much, because i had all the normal meals, plus an extra one for being up late. gah! plus, at that time of night for practical / tiredness reasons I tended to eat utter crap (fast food, microwave meals, petrol station rubbish). It's definitely harder.

Most definately:sigh: I tend not to be hungry for a main meal and live on toast, crisps and lots of chocolate, not to mention the red bulls:D

Tracey any idea where id find out who does flabelos machines? Not to buy but to use. id love that for the next two weeks. be good to keep active. xxxx

I only live in a little seaside town and we have 2 places that have the machines. Check out any beauty parlours or tanning salons in your area, these sort of places tend to have them and you can pay for a course for quite a small fee. Gyms obviously will have them, but then most places want a gym membership, so if you are planning to gym it later this would be good.

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey,

did ss + today, just felt so weak and so exhausted so caved and had a fourth shake at half past nine tonight. feel a lot better :) just exhausted i was, defo be doing ss+ as of tuesday. looking to do flabelos for the next few weeks so researching it tonight.

hope your night went well.

jan x

Felt very hungry at work last night, I think it was because I had a quiet night, all the inmates behaved and stayed in bed:eek: this is very unusual. Ate my bar at about 2.00am it was lovely:D (choc mint)

So just got up, feeling good, will shower walk the dogs and then get ready for my night out. Rock n Roll night tonight so all the dancing should help the weight loss cause:D and hopefully I'll look a little less dumpy in my 50's gear:cool:

Not got any work now til Sunday, havent had a weekend off for a while, so looking forward to relaxing, although my kids might have other plans for me;)

Tracey
x

Glad the weekend is over, it was that relaxed I ended up quite bored, which of course we all know boredom leads to hunger:(

Worked last night and at 2am couldnt bear it any longer so made myself an omelette:eek: It was fantastic so not going to feel bad about it. Am thinking maybe I should start 810 as of now, will see how I feel at work tonight.

Also feeling a bit fed up as my little car is off the road. I drive a 1954 Ford Popular, which I absolutely adore, hubby did it up for me and I was able to drive it back in May, so sold my day car, however have had some teething troubles, latest thing is the suspension:sigh: So am now on my bike:rolleyes: and its raining:mad: still I should be grateful for the exercise I guess.

Hello Lovely.
Im not sure if you remember me from last time! How are you? I see your doing so well with CD again.
Nice reaing thru your diary. Keep up the good work xx

Hello Lovely.
Im not sure if you remember me from last time! How are you? I see your doing so well with CD again.
Nice reaing thru your diary. Keep up the good work xx

Hi Gemma :hug99: Of course I remember you. Are you dieting at the moment? I remember you being very near to goal, hoping your still there and havnt been silly like me:eek:

thanks so much for saying hello :D

Tracey
x

Ok 3rd weigh in today and another 4lb :D really really chuffed, bmi is now 25 (just;)) so tonight have enjoyed an 810 chicken salad :eatdrink023: :D:D:D:D:D

Morning Hunni.
I have been just like you and have put on 3 stone :( so here i am again, your doing brilliantly.
Keep up the brill work xxx

Back