Minilady's Diary... getting back on track

Glad you had a great day Tracey and ooo a treadmill!! I am a huge fan of all objects fitness related the only problem I have is getting past the fact that they aren't just ornaments.... I will await further updates in the hope of some inspiration!

Have a wonderful evening.

Gxx

PS Just seen your other post on meets, sounds perfect I shall be there about 12 to 12.15.

Tsk now now Porgeous you should really know that they're not just ornaments ..... they're useful implements for hanging clothes etc on - every home should have one! :D

Tsk now now Porgeous you should really know that they're not just ornaments ..... they're useful implements for hanging clothes etc on - every home should have one! :D

Darn it I knew there was something I'd missed ;)

:rotflmao: Tracey you could be my daughter - she's been a Nickelback fan and a Chad lover for years --- one of the best home movies I think we have is her giving it her all to How You Remind Me years ago in her bedroom, really good stuff.

Girl with great taste:D Does she like aerosmith too? Steve Tyler is my dream man:drool: My kids don't share the same taste in music as me, all I hear belting out of their bedrooms is gangsta rap, it's enough to make your ears bleed:eek:

Well I've been on my course and to be honest I've really enjoyed it - just hope I come out of it a better Leader ... or even a Leader to be honest. Got some homework to do so am gonna go do that now - what would martians/strangers/outside people see if they saw our service ...... lots of bloody good stuff is what I think they'd see - now just got to get that on flip chart paper in presentation speak so have to bin the bloody!

Lol!! yes no swearing on the flip chart:D

I'm really pleased your enjoying the course and I know you'll make a great leader:)

Has Hubby got his blood results yet? Hope everything is fine.

Enjoy your treadmill Tracey. We bought one a year ago, off the internet and when it came it was enormous, took up so much space in the living room, it was a bit of an eyesore! Got more room for it here but TBH haven't actually got around to using it yep - oops :eek:
x

I'm excited at the moment but not sure how long the enthusiasm will last:rolleyes:

LOL Jan - I have an abs trainer in the garage ..... keep saying will use it!

I had one of those a few years back, I now cheat and have a slendertone belt. The idea of exercise without effort is soooo much more appealing, plus it dosent take up so much room:D

Glad you had a great day Tracey and ooo a treadmill!! I am a huge fan of all objects fitness related the only problem I have is getting past the fact that they aren't just ornaments.... I will await further updates in the hope of some inspiration!

It's my favourite bit of equipment at the gym so am hoping it wont gather too much dust!

Have a wonderful evening.

Gxx

PS Just seen your other post on meets, sounds perfect I shall be there about 12 to 12.15.

I'm really looking forward to it:D But have to admit to being a bit nervous too:eek: It's a shame you have to head off so quick.

Tracey
x

Picked up my treadmill today, OMG it's huge!! I've positioned it in the conservatory and there's not much room for anything else. Scott's due home from Manchester tonight it'll be a nice surprise for him:rolleyes:

Had a little run on it just to test it out! Oooohhh I love it, it's just like the one at our gym:):):)

good for you.but make sure you keep it up!
Downloaded lots of Nickleback songs from Limewire this afternoon, so will jogging away tonight to that sexy voice, can't wait!
not quite up on the banter here. Can I take it that you are referring to a popular music combo?

OohOohOooo I wanna be a rockstar:p

Tracey
x

Well I've been on my course and to be honest I've really enjoyed it - just hope I come out of it a better Leader ... or even a Leader to be honest.
being a bit nosey..what are you training to lead katie?

LOL Jan - I have an abs trainer in the garage ..... keep saying will use it!
do they work long distance?

minilady;618395 [COLOR=purple said:
I'm really looking forward to it:D But have to admit to being a bit nervous too:eek: It's a shame you have to head off so quick.[/COLOR]

Tracey
x
You meeting up with Georgie?
OOH how exciting.
Say hello from me will you?

OOH how exciting.
Say hello from me will you?

Thought I'd jump in and say HELLO!!

Gxx

well hello you!
Hope you have a fab day. Tracey is great fun.
how many going?

well hello you!
how many going?

Hiya

Really looking forward to it although I am stoopidly shy! Not many about 5 or 6 I think at the last count... small and intimate.

Hopefully our paths will cross one day it would be great to meet you.

Gxx

OOH how exciting.
Say hello from me will you?[/quote]

Yes we're off for a coffee in London next Tuesday:) I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, even though I'm a little nervous, not sure why.

well hello you!
how many going?

Ah that's a lovely thing to say. Thank you:D

I decided after reading great things about blueberries to try them. Always been put off by the sight of them, funny little dusty looking fruit, which to be honest I had always looked poisonous and sour tasting.

How wrong was I:eek: I love them! I've hidden the punnet in the back of the fridge so that the children can't eat them all:D This morning I had 2 oatabix, skimmed milk with a handful of blueberries and raspberries, it was heaven:)

Although my diet has been quite varied since maintenance began, there are still lots of foods that I haven't tried, so I have decided to try something new each week.

Last week it was tofu, got to be honest I didn't like it, it had no taste and a very strange texture. Perhaps I didn't cook it right, but won't be bothering to try that again.

Blueberries were a hit though, so I must think of something for next week.

After reading about the new wii exercise game thread, I decided to get one, unfortunately I don't have a wii, so had to buy one of those too:rolleyes: I'm sure the kids will be delighted! Got the wii but the game was out of stock:( Scott's working in London today so he's going to see if he can get one there if not I'll have to be patient and wait till woolies get new stock.

Tracey
x

Blueberries\!! Fab little things. Freeze them, then have a handful while watching the box, instead of cho***ate. I whizz mine up with a banana shake and PH husks for a thick breakfast smoothy too. Comes out purple, but interesting!

I've not been so good lately. No regain though so thats a blessing. Just no downward trend AT ALL!! You are doing great on maintainence so don't give up!

Couldn't agree more on the blueberries, yum!

Love the idea of trying something new each week but afraid you haven't sold me on tofu!!!!

Gxx

Going back to exercise equipment - I had a cross trainer for a couple of years and used it perhaps twice :eek:. However, as Katie said it made a fabulous clothes airer :p.

I am trying to find some variety of exercise to suit me and my lifestyle at the moment - I used to kayak at uni which suited me down to a "T" as it was fun, engaged me mentally and never "felt" like exercise- trouble is there are not too many rapids in Norfolk :rolleyes:. So I am on the hunt for something else - I am not a fan of the gym as I find it a bit boring. I tried yoga at the weekend and really enjoyed it so have booked in for another class next week.

I am off on holiday to the Canaries the weekend after next for 2 weeks :D. I have had to go out and buy a completely new set of clothes to take as absolutely everything (bar my flip flops) is too big :cool:. God Bless Matalan and Primark - without them I would not have had any pennies left over for while we are away. We were considering going all inclusive but after doing some research into the cost of meals locally decided we would be better off self catering - plus tbh I don't really need any encouragment with regards to all inclusive all-you-can-eat buffets!!

I don't think I will get much time to come on here while I am away so I think I am going to start my diary once I get back - I have booked into a hotel at the top of a massive hill which, along with the amazing fruit and veg on offer at the local markets, I am hoping will ensure I come back from holiday maintaining rather than dieting which would be a first :p.

Ahhh Aerosmith - they are totally ace. I will be spending half a day this weekend re-jigging my mp3 player with tunes ready for holiday and plan to put together a little Aerosmith meddley :).

I am still body shopping but have had a couple of months off from partying as my main job has been really busy and I was getting exhausted! It sounds as though the CDC'ing is going well for you Tracey.

Crikey - just seen the time. There is a large pile of washing up calling me from the kitchen and I have to get my lunch for tomorrow ready - I am thinking roasted veg with salad and feta Mmmmmmmm.

Take care xx

PS - forgot to say I hope you have a fab time at the meet :)

Hi Ruth

Sounds like everything is going great your end:)

I hope you have a great holiday and cant wait to read your new diary, it'll be nice to keep in touch again.

I know what you mean about exercise, it's hard to find the right one to suit and even harder to find the time to do it:sigh: I've never tried yoga! Always thought it looked so graceful and therefore could never quite see myself doing it:D

Tracey
x

Well after finding the joys of blueberries and convincing myself that this superfruit would keep me happy and healthy I've gone down with a nasty summer cold:sigh:

Been feeling slightly sorry for myself as although I've felt awful I had to endure a night out on the town on Friday;) After a couple of double bacardis I felt a lot better:p Then Saturday I felt a lot worse again:rolleyes::( I had 2 new clients booked for Saturday morning at 10am, wasnt at my best and of course blamed my state on the cold, well I couldnt admit to being hungover could I:confused: Then in the evening I had to deliver for the chinese and of course had to eat myself, so that was the start of a terrible weekend food wise.

Alcohol, chinese food and lots of carbs:(

Oh well back to sensible eating tomorrow:)

Got my wii fit and have a wii fit age of 64:eek: The less said about that the better!

The sun has been out here for the whole weekend and so Whitstable has been full of visitors! Why do they come here? I could of understood the attraction a few years ago when it was a peaceful fishing town, with lovely walks and a nice beach and harbour, it's not so lovely now, it's overrun with bloody tourists! House prices have hit the roof as apparently Whitstable is the place to buy a weekend home! Shame Whitstable residents cant afford to buy here anymore and are having to move away. Still the seafood restaurants are doing a roaring trade!

Lol just read that back and I sound such a misery:eek: Must be the man flu:p

Tracey
x

Well after finding the joys of blueberries and convincing myself that this superfruit would keep me happy and healthy I've gone down with a nasty summer cold:sigh:

Tracey
x

NOW THAT JUST AIN'T FAIR IS IT?

It's the shock to the system! Blueberry overload! :eek: Freeze them, then when you use them you will need less ice in your shakes. My leetle hangover the otherday was attributed to working a whole day the day before and being tired! LOL!

Aha! I have located your diary at last! And now I shall keep stalking you, mwahahaha!

Hope you got home ok, it was so lovely to meet you! xxx

Aha! I have located your diary at last! And now I shall keep stalking you, mwahahaha!

Hope you got home ok, it was so lovely to meet you! xxx

Hi Sarah

Was lovely to meet you too!!! It was a lovely day and far more relaxed than I'd imagined, everyone was so friendly, I'm still buzzing!

You stalk away:D It'll be great to hear from you:)

Next time I come to London I wont be so worried about the tubes now I've had a taster. I got to the tube and circle line was having some problems, so I had to go on Hammersmith line and then onto district, was a bit worried I'd end up in timbucktoo but to my joy arrived safely at Victoria:D

Tracey
x

Ah well done! I just found your before pictures, and just thought i'd say WOW!! Well done, you are such an inspiration :)

oooo before pics, don't think I've seen them.... off to hunt them down!

I am spamming all over the place this evening but once again, lovely to meet you and next time I will have to pick your maintenance brain a wee bit more!

Gxx

Back