Minilady's Diary... getting back on track

Thanks Sarah

Yes should have booked Cornwall, lots to do, lovely coastline and fab pasties and cream teas:D

Tracey
xxx

Yummy cream teas
Food01.gif
Definitely better than greasy McDonalds in the States anyway :D

Sorry to hear about the visa troubles. Hope it gets sorted without too much more trouble and expense for you!

Yummy cream teas
Food01.gif
Definitely better than greasy McDonalds in the States anyway :D

Lol!!

Sorry to hear about the visa troubles. Hope it gets sorted without too much more trouble and expense for you!

Thanks KD xxxx

Still no news from the Embassy:( We know they have the medical report as we have been sent a copy of the results from the doctor, they arrived yesterday. I am so impatient, it's the not knowing and feeling that I have no control that gets to me most. Have really felt like binging every evening since it all started. Pleased to report that in that time there has only been one really bad episode and that was the day we trapsed up to the embassy. However number of coffees and fags has increased:rolleyes:

maybe you could try having sex every time instead of reaching for the fags? lol.... i'd love to know if you managed it or if you both died of exhaustion or boredom

B:eek::eek: I'm shocked! what's wrong with a mug of cocoa and a good book:D

Tracey
xxx

:bliss::bliss::bliss::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove:

Just got an email from embassy and visa has been approved!!!!!!!!!

California here we come:D:D:D:D:D

:talk017: Really pleased for you Tracey - how exciting!!

xx

Thanks Serena, and welcome to my diary:) I really am so excited:D I just love holidays, it dosent matter where we go really. For years we couldnt afford to holiday so now that we are in a better position financially I really appreciate any holiday.

We are going to the New Forest for a week in the summer holidays and I'm just as excited about that!

Tracey
xxx

are you back yet?

Hi B

Havent been away, well had a couple of weekends away at car shows, just not been on mins for a while.

I'll try and catch up on your diary although I'm guessing I'll have quite a lot of reading to do! Hope you're well and the evil worms have perished.

As for me, things weight wise are ok, still about 1/2 stone over goal weight, but am not actively looking at losing the excess as everytime I decide to try about 3 days in and I'm having a binge. So maybe my goal weight was a little too low for me to maintain.

Really enjoying the holidays, had some great days out with the family and we're off to the new forest for a week next monday:D

Had a small health scare, but after some tests and a scan everything seems to be ok.

All in all life is good:)

Tracey
xxx

Back