Minilady's Diary... getting back on track

Where you hiding missus?

xx

I'm still here:D

Not much to report, so have been spending my minimins time in the arcade:eek: Managed to get a couple of high scores too:eek: Totally addicted to the Yeti Sports games:D

Weight wise I'm back up to 6lb over goal:( Not fretting too much though, must dust off the treadmill:rolleyes: I noticed you had a vibro plate, be really interested to hear about your results. Do you just stand on it or do you have to exercise on it?

Thinking about smart lipo. They do it in the clinic you use and are offering free consultations, wish I'd known this before, I could have made an appointment when I was in London the other week.

Have a great holiday:D:D:D

Tracey
x

I'm still here:D

Not much to report, so have been spending my minimins time in the arcade:eek: Managed to get a couple of high scores too:eek: Totally addicted to the Yeti Sports games:D

Weight wise I'm back up to 6lb over goal:( Not fretting too much though, must dust off the treadmill:rolleyes: I noticed you had a vibro plate, be really interested to hear about your results. Do you just stand on it or do you have to exercise on it?

Thinking about smart lipo. They do it in the clinic you use and are offering free consultations, wish I'd known this before, I could have made an appointment when I was in London the other week.

Have a great holiday:D:D:D

Tracey
x

Glad to hear all is okay with you. Very interested in the smart lipo, makes my face painting seem like childs play in comparison. Keep me posted on how you get on with it.

Vibro plate is interesting, didn't feel like I'd done anything apart from being a bit sweaty when I got off but legs are feeling really tight so maybe it's working!

Gx

Georgie I blame you for putting ideas into my head, I'm just too easily lead;):D Anything that involves spending money or alcohol and I just cant resist!

I've ordered a vibro plate :eek: I was checking out ebay and before I knew it I'd clicked buy it now! It's coming tomorrow:D

After I'd bought it I turned round and looked at my neglected treadmill:eek: So today my fitness regime has begun (again:rolleyes:) Ran for half an hour, then did 30 mins of muscle and yoga exercises on my wii fit. Now feeling energized and great:D Isn't it weird, I know how good exercising makes me feel, but getting motivated to start seems such an effort:confused:

I am running the race for life this Sunday, I've never done it before although I always sponsor friends who run, I'll feel proud this year that I feel fit enough to run it wearing my mum's name on me:)

It's so hot here today, I've had my exercise, seen this mornings clients and think I'll now have a laze in the garden for an hour before my next client arrives:)

Tracey
x

My dear lady you appear somewhat confused for it is you that is leading me astray surely??!! Okay hands up, probably guilty as charged!! :D

We can vibrate together if you'll pardon the expression, be interesting to see if they live up to their claims. At what point do you think we may become the bionic women??

I appear to have once again been taken hostage, this time by a shoe shop, I must try harder to avoid getting myself into these dangerous situations!

Good luck on the Race for Life, hold that wee head of yours high and proud xxxx

Hi hun, just wanted to wish you luck for the race on Sunday xx

My dear lady you appear somewhat confused for it is you that is leading me astray surely??!! Okay hands up, probably guilty as charged!! :D

Lol!! I think it's a good job we don't live too near each other, can you imagine the shopping sprees:eek::D I'd have to get a job:D

We can vibrate together if you'll pardon the expression, be interesting to see if they live up to their claims. At what point do you think we may become the bionic women??

I told a few people including Kim about getting my new vibro plate and all looked at me with disgust, until I mentioned it was exercise equipment:p Lol! What do they think of me:confused:

I appear to have once again been taken hostage, this time by a shoe shop, I must try harder to avoid getting myself into these dangerous situations!

Shoes!!!!!! I'll check your diary for pics:D

Good luck on the Race for Life, hold that wee head of yours high and proud xxxx

Hi hun, just wanted to wish you luck for the race on Sunday xx

Thanks Claire:) Nice to see you in my diary. Hope all is well with you.

Tracey
x

:DLoving my new vibro plate:D:D:D:D

It turned up yesterday morning and within 10 mins of it being delivered I was vibrating away:D What a weird sensation! I felt like Beyonce, with all that booty shaking:D I think I now have rattled brain syndrome:crazy:

Hadn't told Scott about my new purchase:eek: I set it up in the conservatory next to the treadmill and when he got home I saw him looking at it, but he didn't ask what it was for, so I said nothing. Later in the evening I left him watching tv and got back on for my evening session, after a couple of mins he came out raised his eyebrows in a ' You've bought another toy, how long will this fad last' kinda way and promptly went back to watching his programme!

Tried a new food, haven't tried anything new for a few weeks, so thought it was about time. This weeks treat was houmus (sp?) Never really fancied it before as to me it dosen't look that appetising, but to my delight I love it! I bought a red pesto flavoured houmus, so will be trying others in the future. Great on my ryvitas at lunchtime.

So all in all a good week so far, no binging, exercise regime underway, 1/2 hour on treadmill 2 day on, one day off and think I'll vibrate on a daily basis:D

Tracey
x

Glad you like it, isn't it just the oddest sensation, mind you rather depressingly my body continues to wobble even after I've stepped of it!! So good to hear I'm not the only one that get's the raised eyebrows, mind you he couldn't resist having a go himself!

I LOVE Houmus... enjoy!

x

Hiya, how's the vibrathingamywhosit going?

xx

I cant believe I havent posted on here for 8 months:eek:

I'm still maintaining, although am 7lb over original goal weight (so can I still call that maintaining?) Just recently I have found maintaining a lot harder and at the moment sticking to a healthy diet and exercise plan seems soooo difficult:(

So the diary has been dusted off so I can write things in here and maybe make sense of what's going on in my head and try to find out what this self sabotage thing is all about.

Firstly the urges to binge were strong just after finishing CD stabilisation programmes but I managed to work through that and with a little CBT everything seemed to settle down. The odd moments of overeating occurred but not a full on binge session.

Since Christmas I have reverted back a little to old habits and although I dont use CD to lose weight I do cut daily calories down too much and then of course cant take the deprivation after about day 4 and then overeat until all the possible weight I may have lost is all back on again:sigh::(

So time to start writing things down, it's always helped in the past:)

Generally at the moment under quite a lot of stress and have been since christmas, very busy with work, an ill relative to tend too and the general business of being a mum of 4, and on top of that training and walking 2 very active 6 month old border terriers. All this equals not enough sleep and eating on the run etc.

Ok so now I've given myself a reason for the overeating, but it's not really a reason is it. Many people have a busier more stressful life than my own, do they all overeat because of it? So back to the same old thing, why do I resort to food to make me feel better when I know it'll make me feel worse:confused:

Tracey
x

I cant believe I havent posted on here for 8 months:eek:

I'm still maintaining, although am 7lb over original goal weight (so can I still call that maintaining?) Just recently I have found maintaining a lot harder and at the moment sticking to a healthy diet and exercise plan seems soooo difficult:(

So the diary has been dusted off so I can write things in here and maybe make sense of what's going on in my head and try to find out what this self sabotage thing is all about.

Firstly the urges to binge were strong just after finishing CD stabilisation programmes but I managed to work through that and with a little CBT everything seemed to settle down. The odd moments of overeating occurred but not a full on binge session.

Since Christmas I have reverted back a little to old habits and although I dont use CD to lose weight I do cut daily calories down too much and then of course cant take the deprivation after about day 4 and then overeat until all the possible weight I may have lost is all back on again:sigh::(

So time to start writing things down, it's always helped in the past:)

Generally at the moment under quite a lot of stress and have been since christmas, very busy with work, an ill relative to tend too and the general business of being a mum of 4, and on top of that training and walking 2 very active 6 month old border terriers. All this equals not enough sleep and eating on the run etc.

Ok so now I've given myself a reason for the overeating, but it's not really a reason is it. Many people have a busier more stressful life than my own, do they all overeat because of it? So back to the same old thing, why do I resort to food to make me feel better when I know it'll make me feel worse:confused:

Tracey
x

Hello you, good to see you posting although I'm sorry to hear you are finding it tough at the moment.

Sadly I have nothing helpful to offer, I think habits of a life time are so easy to slip back into. Being constantly vigilant, especially when tired, stressed etc is exhausting and sometimes it easier just to revert to our old selves.

Maintenance can be the easiest and the hardest thing, the science and maths is easy the voices inside ourselves can make it hard and by crikey it can be boring being so good all the time!!

Sending hugs

xxx

Thanks Georgie for your support:)

If only I resorted to exercise in my times of stress instead of the biccie tin;)

You're right though, changing lifelong habits is difficult, but I havent given up. Just need a kick up the bum to get myself back on track.

Hiding away dosent do any good, writing in my diary has always helped in the past so I know it'll help me again. Luckily I havent gone past the point of no return, only 1/2 a stone and I'll be back. It's not even the weight actually, it's the feeling that the old insecure bingy tracey is still lurking inside me and for a time I've managed to suppress her, but what I really want is for her to bugger off:p:D

Tracey
x

it's the feeling that the old insecure bingy tracey is still lurking inside me and for a time I've managed to suppress her, but what I really want is for her to bugger off:p:D

You are so not alone on this one! xx

Thanks Georgie for your support:)

If only I resorted to exercise in my times of stress instead of the biccie tin;)

You're right though, changing lifelong habits is difficult, but I havent given up. Just need a kick up the bum to get myself back on track.

Hiding away dosent do any good, writing in my diary has always helped in the past so I know it'll help me again. Luckily I havent gone past the point of no return, only 1/2 a stone and I'll be back. It's not even the weight actually, it's the feeling that the old insecure bingy tracey is still lurking inside me and for a time I've managed to suppress her, but what I really want is for her to bugger off:p:D

Tracey
x

I am so with you on this one. I am back here just for those very reasons! You are lucky it is only half a stone, and should feel so proud that you have stopped it now. Huge hugs!
Nikki

Lovely to hear from you Nikki:) How are things with you? Have you seen my lovely Jane lately? I havent spoken to her for ages, must phone her.

I found a website yesterday about help for eating disorders which included binge eating. I had some CBT last year but I think maybe I need a refresher:eek: The website offers cbt with professionals via phone or face to face, or you can opt for the online self help approach. Think I might with the latter, it's £9 per month and you have access 24hrs a day.

Off for a little retail therapy this morning and then having eyelash extentions:D

Tracey
x

You might have to pm me that website!!! I know when I am doing it, it's the belief that just one more wafer thin mint won't hurt that I have to knock on the head!!!
I had a spot of retail therapy yesterday. I actually bought a dress! Size 12, but no room for any more expansion on my part. It needs to be looser....alot looser!
Have fun with the extensions!

Hello stranger!!

I've not got to maintenance yet, so I can only imagine how hard it is. I keep dreaming I am there though, so I am quite determined..

Anyway, I know you can shift that pesky 7lbs no probs. You CAN do it, I have faith in you!

xxxxx

Just wanted to say Hi Tracey.

So glad to see you back here sorting out a teeny problem before it turns into a biggy problem.
It's not even the weight actually, it's the feeling that the old insecure bingy tracey is still lurking inside me and for a time I've managed to suppress her, but what I really want is for her to bugger off
Oh my yeah :sigh: She's decided not to move out of this house, and though I now tell her to sod off, I'm also dealing with the "don't care anyway" KD chatterbox.

She has got to be the worst thing ever, because when she talks, it's difficult to utilize anything I've learnt....because I just don't care at that point.

Grrrr. Anyone else get that?

You might have to pm me that website!!! I know when I am doing it, it's the belief that just one more wafer thin mint won't hurt that I have to knock on the head!!!

I'll definately pm you the website:)

I had a spot of retail therapy yesterday. I actually bought a dress! Size 12, but no room for any more expansion on my part. It needs to be looser....alot looser!

Oh the unchartered world of dresses! I also now own a couple, hadnt worn them since childhood.

Size 12 is great:) and will be loser in a couple of weeks.
Have fun with the extensions!

Lol just hoping I dont end up looking like a drag queen:eek:

Hello stranger!!

Lovely to hear from you:)

I've not got to maintenance yet, so I can only imagine how hard it is. I keep dreaming I am there though, so I am quite determined..

You're not too far away now!

Anyway, I know you can shift that pesky 7lbs no probs. You CAN do it, I have faith in you!

xxxxx

Thanks for your support it means a lot:)

Just wanted to say Hi Tracey.

Hi KD:)

So glad to see you back here sorting out a teeny problem before it turns into a biggy problem.

Oh my yeah :sigh: She's decided not to move out of this house, and though I now tell her to sod off, I'm also dealing with the "don't care anyway" KD chatterbox.

She has got to be the worst thing ever, because when she talks, it's difficult to utilize anything I've learnt....because I just don't care at that point.

Grrrr. Anyone else get that?

Definately! There are so many voices in my head and they all scream at each other, unfortunately the destructive voices seem at times to shout the loudest so I just sit back and eat until they go away:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for popping in to my diary, it feels good to know people care, it's really appreciated.

Tracey
x

Back