Minimins Basics - Beyond Posting

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Mrs Lard, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

I know this is a bit late in the day but is there somewhere I can find out the basics about posting and supporting other people's threads. Some people have been very kind and given me reputation comments but I have no idea how to reciprocate.

I just post on other people's threads or start my own but that is the limit of what I do. It might be good for new people too?

Any pointers?

Thanks so much.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Hi Mrs L

To give reputation you go to the bottom of the blue bit under the persons name and there's a funny looking thing that I can't tell whether it's a set of scales or a tree - if you hover over it it says 'add to ..... reputation' --- just click on that and write a comment.

Have you checked out the before and after pictures? They are at and are just brilliant - so so inspiring.

Happy hunting

Geri likes this.
  4. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

5. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Silver Member

Fantastic. Thank you both!! Will start reading!

Mrs L xxxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.