Minimins CD 2008 - sign in thread

Hi,
My name is Jane i am 29, 30 in October and hope to loose at least 3 stone by then. My first main goal is to get into size 14 Jeans then go from there.
I have been overweight since having my son 7 and a half years ago and have yo yo dieted but never been able to get below 15 stone. At my first meet with my cdc i weighed in at 15.10 so my mini goal is 14 something and i will be on top of the world.
nice to meet you all you inspiration has kept me goin over the last 5 days xxx
Jane

Bunnyg :D

Hi Jane, nice to meet you and good luck with your journey :)

Well, as I have been here before and more recently in the last couple of weeks, I guess I should sign in really! So, here goes!

I'm Bunnyg aka Charlie.
I originally started CD in January 2007 and lost 3 stone, but due to a medical condition (well I had laser eye surgery), I had to stop, but instead of just stopping gradually, I stopped with a bang!! I put on 5 stone!

Anyway, I have a holiday in September, my first time abroad and all year I have been trying to diet with the hope of being skinny by September - but i've just stayed where I am, no success at all. My holiday started to feel incredibly close and I thought the only way I am going to lose a decent amount of weight is through CD. So I made arrangements to start.

My other motivator is that I am desperate to be a mummy, but I know that at 24 stone 6.5lb I was a) going to have less chance of conceiving than a healthy weight person and b) that if I did conceive, I would have a difficult pregnancy (I struggle to do things as it is, without having a baby growing inside me!). So now, I have decided I am going to be fully committed to CD to get to a healthy weight.

I have lost 10lb in my first week, which is great. I have my holiday in less than 6 weeks, will have that week off CD and get straight back into it again. I know with the support of you guys and my family, I can really do it this time!

Sorry that's so long!! But thanks to everyone for being so great so far and I look forward to taking this journey with you all xx

Wow, Bunny!! Your success is an inspiration. Hopefully, I can lose quickly. I have the same issue with not losing weight.

hello all you now people.....just want to say this forum is great everyone is in the same boat..and within matter of days it feels like you have a whole world of new friends offering support advice and inspiration on anything..not just weight loss....!!!!!

Hi everyone i am starting the cd journey again tomorrow. I first started in Jan 2008 and managed to lose nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks. Sadly i lost my dad suddenly and my diet was the last thing on my mind and being an emotional eater i put it all back on. I now feel ready to start the journey again and am excited for tomorrow. i have alot to lose and will be around for a long time so the support of this forum is invaluable to me.
Good luck to everyone else starting too.

good luck honey. you can do it!! get yourself a ticker so we can see how you are getting on (click on mine and you'll get taken to the website, or anyone else's for that matter :))

abz xx

Oh Kate. I know how much that must be a struggle. Glad you are feeling back to being ready! We're here for you! I'm starting as soon as my "food" (mmm french vanilla and chocolate) arrives in the mail. I also tend to be an emotional eater, so how about - if you're interested - pm me or something, and we can support each other when we feel like breaking and eating emotionally. I'm here to listen and we're both in the same situation on that aspect.

Hi Everyone -my name is Clare Louise and I'm a 35 year old mother of three - I have a son aged six and twin girls aged 5 who keep me very busy. I'm also hoping to go back to University this year to do my teacher training. I'm 5 foot 3 and weighed in at 13 stone 3 two weeks ago - have lost 10lbs in my first two weeks of SS - am really looking forward to seeing 11's on my scales soon!! I have been a size 14 since the age of 21, apart from four years ago when I lost two stone with WW, but have since put this back on - and after moving to Scotland last summer and giving up smoking put on another stone and a half, mainly due to not going to the gym any more. So far am really enjoying the diet - have found willpower I never knew I had, think the good losses keep you on track!
Was nice to read all of the messages and get to know you all a little bit! Hoping to be at goal by Christmas - want to get to 9 and a half stone ideally.
Clare

Good luck Claire! I am also hoping to lose a good bit by Christmas. I've got a great Halloween costume I've been wanting to do for 3 yrs. and darn it this year I will be thin enough to do it well!! Day 1 of CD has arrived

I'm Dutch (dutchess) or Sarah and most know me, I'm 32 (33 on the 28th Jan eek) I'm a stay at home mummy and general housewifey I've always been big, even as a toddler my mum says I was 'sturdy'.

I've done every diet, my lowest adult weight through ww was 15stone one pound, (took 7 months to lose 3 stone) I started on cd after my little boy finally gave up his supper milkies weighing an all time record for me of 20st. I've been a lucky one on here, I've enjoyed the diet and not struggled but I truly believe my head is in the right place. This will be the first and last time I do this and I will be normal size. I've not cheated (yet) and don't intend to and my results make me smile every time I look at them. Sorry to brag but I can't believe I've stuck to this and can't believe the results, wish I'd started this diet when I was about 16

WOW Sarah you look amazing, you look gorgeous well done!!!

Hi

I'm Linda, I started CD on 28/07/08, SW was 12st 6, I'm hoping on losing about 34pounds, I have tried CD before and failed miserably, but will stick to it this time - saw myself in a picture that was taken by a friend and was horrified by what I saw.

start, restart, limitation is not the solution with dieting. willpower is. without willpower you r just waiting your money.

Hi i'm returning to Cambridge diet. I am currently 14st 2 and want to be 9 stone. I thought this time, help from a forum might be the push I need.:break_diet:

Back