Minimins CD 2008 - sign in thread

:welcome:bimmybaby,

Welcome and best of luck with your CD journey.

You need to put your ticker into your signature as your posts otherwise will not show as they keep being moderated automatically.

Go to your User CP on the top blue bar on the left side and click on it and you will see a menu on the left side and you click on edit signature you then post your bbcode for your weight ticker in the box and you can preview it before you click submit to see if it is there.

If you look at the link below it will show you how to do it and if you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

hey bimmybaby. welcome and good luck. this forum is fantastic, full of support and help for all of us. let us know how you get on :)

abz xx

:fyi:hi im lisa aka moon1976 31 from Dublin ireland.
I started the CD on 26/7/08 having previously been on the LL programme - i lost 21lbs on that.10 days in on CD and have lost 8lbs - :D:D:D
its a step in the right direction -- im in the right mindframe for it this time and i want to lose the weight for me !!

I have lost 6lb this week, in all i have lost 13lb i have a total of 3 stone to go...

I now have a new cdc, who lives closer to me, and i will have my weigh ins on Saturdays.

Hi i'm Munch and i'm new! - i started on Monday 11th so am now on day 4 and in ketosis. i'm very excited and inspired by all of you on here. I am currently 25 stone so have half my body weigh to lose! i'm hoping that coming on here and also blogging -
will help keep me motivated! so far i havent found it too difficult but then its only been 4 days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi i'm Munch and i'm new! - i started on Monday 11th so am now on day 4 and in ketosis. i'm very excited and inspired by all of you on here. I am currently 25 stone so have half my body weigh to lose! i'm hoping that coming on here and also blogging -
will help keep me motivated! so far i havent found it too difficult but then its only been 4 days!

Hi, Welcome aboard.

Hi , Im sue age 37 married to steve and have 4 kids . work part time as a community staff nurse. i started cd in october 07 after 4 pregnancies in 4 years ( only 3 babes thou ) weighing 13 stone . could never manage more than 3 days ss but didnt have a very supportive cdc , lost a stone in 3 months, had to stop beginning of this year as had hysterectomy but in may found a brill cdc a lost another stone . got to 10stone 13 about 3 months ago and sort of fell off the cdc wagon although i kept turning up to my cdc. decided to give it a break for a while but seeing my cdc end of sept for a restart . i have lost 2 dress sizes and im a sz 14 and still weigh 10s 13 , have also kept the inches off and im not careful what i eat, so i have been lucky so far . my aim is to get to 10s 2lb by middle of october . my eldest son ( age 16 ) joined the army 2 weeks ago and has gone to the army foundation college in harrogate and its his passing in parade where he gets his cap badge middle of october , so thats my goal date. i wont be a fat mum there !

Hi im truds,35. Im a stay at home mum just now though previously a nursery nurse.Three kids 14,11 an 2.. Ive been overweight for a few years now and tried every slimming club going with a bit of success on each but i decided on cambridge as i nead food taken out of the equation for a little bit i think. if someone tells me i can have a little bit of cheese i'll have it then think oh what the hell i can have another little bit!!!!!! So ive ended up here!! Im on day three and feeling fine...day 1 was a shocker and the shakes aint great but im loving what my scales are saying already so this is definately the way to go!!

CD last chance to do this before I'm 30

Hi I'm Chantelle but call me Channy. I have battled with my weight for as long as can remember.

The heaviest I've been is 18.1 Stones, that was after my last child was born and managed to lost weight through diet and exercise getting down to 13.7Stones which I was pleased with but when maternity leave ended and I had to go back to work I eventually put it back on. The problem wa that there was so much going on and to get reaquainted to that I didn't stop to think about me and what I was doing to myself undoing all of my hard work. I always promised myself that I'd stay under the 16 stone mark but broke that too.

When I went to see my CDC on 27.09.08 she weighed me and confirmed my weight as 17.5 Stones :cry:. So I am on day 4 of this CD and feel fine, don't actually think I lost any weight 'cause I don't feel any different. I haven't been hungry in the first 3 days as my CDC said I could be and so has others. I just feel as though I am taking it all in my stride. Looking forward to Saturday (4.10.08) which will be my first weigh-in hoping really to lose about 7lbs but not very sure 'cause I can't feel anything happening.

My first goal has to be getting below 16 stone again, that would be nice. So as I plod on I'll let you know how things go. Also after today I would be half way through week 1 yipee! :party0019:

1st weigh - in saw me lose 7lbs. I also lost an inch from my waist, upper arms, bust and thigh and half an inch from my hips. Not bad! I'm hoping that after this week I'd be down another 7lbs.

Hi I'm Lisa and i am starting CD SS on Sunday 19th October 2008. I have my appt with my CDC at 9.30 and then thats it i'm in.

It will be my 1st CD experience and also VLCD i have always done Weight Watcher and healthy eatging programmes and succeeded however 2 years ago i was on some pretty nasty drugs who's biggest side effect was weight gain and i cannot move it for the life of me. I will do this i weigh between 14 and 15 stone and 3 months ago gave up smoking so one stone is due to that. I determind i am going to make this next year my healthy year and so with the fags gone the fats going too. I am a rep so spend a lot of time in the car and fags were my diet staple and i don't eat in the car all day either i just eat at the wrong times the wrong things and sometimes even skip meals so i need to make a routine out of CD.

Wish me luck, by the results i have seen on here i really hope even if i am half as successfull as some of you i will be very happy.

XLXIXSXAX

Hello everyone, I started CD yesterday and I am a little bit hungry today, hurry up ketosis please. I hope I will be as succesful as the people I have read about on here, you are all such a great inspiration. So wish me luck and I will be back here regularly getting my fix from you all.
Sharon xx

I have just started nearly 2 weeks ago

I have 16 stone to lose

I used to look down on my self and say I look OK it was only when a photo or mirror told the whole truth, in my heart I knew I had to do something.

So now I keeps telling myself that I wouldn't walk around carrying my 12 and 15 year olds.

They don't weigh 16 stone put together, so it has really made me realise how big I am

NO MORE DENIAL

Hey all,

First day today on the CD. Feeling a bit hungry, and haven't really enjoyed either of the food packs i have had today at all. (the strawberry carton and Chocolate orange pack) Hoping the soups are much better, gonna have one in a couple of hours so fingers crossed!

Decided i have to pick up a hand blender tomorrow, the packs really need to be blended i think! lol

Back