Minimins CD 2008 - sign in thread

Hi !

Hi and welcome I have been doing for this all of 2 days now and everyone is so supportive!... I have around the same amount to lose so good luck and I look forward to hearing about your progress!

;) Hi i'm Anya , I'm starting CD on Wednesday and have been getting lots of inspiration from this site. I'm 5'3 and 11st 11lbs , hoping to get to around 9 stone.

Hi everyone,

I've been doing this for 12 days now, but won't have a weigh in till Thursday.. I haven't been as strict as I should have been, but I'm still hoping for a good result.. It's hard, isn't it?! I just hope it becomes a way of life soon, without going crazy!

I am aiming to lose 2 stone in two months, but secretly I'd like a lot more to come off!

Good luck to everyone!

x

hi all i kee posting but they seem to disappear.

i'm 21 and on my first day of cd, just tried and failed to make the crisps, so had to have a small plain chick breast as tried to count the calories as i'd ruined one of my packs.

i have 3 stone to lose and then ill see how i go from there!! inspire me xxx

Hi, I'm Nicki, and I'm determined that this will be the last time I start CD. I have about 12 stone to lose, but at the moment am taking it a day at a time. :):)

Hi...

My name is Lynn and I started CD on Thursday! I am in a field based role so spend a lot of time in my car and the weight has slowly crept on... I was 30 in March and was adamant that i wasn't going to me 'fat at 30'.... well i missed that deadline!! Have doen WW and slimming world with limited success so am giving CD a whirl... and so far so good!!

Hi I'm Camille (couldn't think of anything else as my user name-doh!)
I'm 37, very happily married for 16 years and we have one son who is 9 years old.
Been overweight since having my son, the classic thought could eat for England and it would 'disappear' when I gave birth-yeah right!!
This is my 6th week on SS and I'm doing fine. not had any real side effects apart from dogs breath!
The crunch came for me when I went on a plane & struggled to fasten the seat belt, we have a house in Spain so travel there quite a lot & I want to enjoy it not panic everytime i get on the plane in case the belt doesn't fit. I would really like to lose 4 stone before we go again in August, so, fingers crossed! x

Hey!

Im James, 20 from Liverpool!

I started CD 11 days ago and had my 2nd Weigh in today and so far has have lost 13lb!

I stuck to it to the letter for the first week but let it slip this week, but im putting it behind me now!

Ive got about 8 n half Stone to lost still but I WILL do it! :) Im Looking forward to being on this life changing journey with you all!

x

Hi all - I started today. Got about 8-9 stone to lose (depends how I look when I get there). Good luck to everyone else who's just starting, and congrats to all those already losing...

Hi All

I'm back on CD as of today, I'm doing SS+ and want to lose around 2 and a half stone. I did SS about 18 months ago and lost almost 2 stone, but lost the plot when I went on AAM week!!:rolleyes:
I tried and tried but just couldn't manage to get back on SS! Since then the weight has gradually crept back up and I've put a stone back on. I'm hoping I'll find it a bit easier doing SS+ this time around.

From looking around this site I think this is the place to be for inspiration.

Good luck to all

Minadora :)

hi everyone. i'm meeting my cdc tonight and will be starting on ss tomorrow. woooo.

abz xx

hi there , what are you going to order from your cdc ? let the pounds rip off !

i'm not sure really, ha. i have to buy two weeks worth as she does two weekly meetings. i like the look of the chicken and mushroom soup, the mushroom soup, the leek and potato and the cheese and brocolli, so will get some of them. and i like the look of all the shakes except the choc orange and the butterscotch, so plenty of them, ha. so i guess all of those :D

abz xx

Abs , yes choc orange i didn't like . Soups cheese and broc i like very filling , i love strawberry , fruits of the forest, toffee and walnut . , leek and potato not really a little watery so not so filling . Every two weeks seems to long , if you struggle can be a nightmare plus paying for two weeks worth too , does she want the money up front or back dates one of them payments ?

she wants the dosh up front but it's only going to be the first one, ie tonight's that will be a problem and i've raided my savings. i can just save the rest from now on. i know someone else has the same cdc and she pops in for a weigh in and a quick chat on the down weeks so if i decide i need the same thing i'm sure that will be an option.

abz xx

Good luck with your meeting tonight! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly:)

Thats ok then that you can call in if you are feeling weak or need a pull up , if it was me i'd be there few times a week lol, tell her you had to rob the piggy bank lol

hi

hiya im bridie im almost 19... im starting CD soon. im going to see my councillor on sat but im not going to start my diet untill after the 1st jusy as im going on holiday and i thought it was just being mean to myself to do it in barcelona....

i dont have alot to loose... im 9st 9 with BMI of 25.7 but im very short so it loos alot more.

if i dont do something about it now i know it will slowly creep up :)

Wish me luck :)

Back