Minimins CD 2008 - sign in thread

Been to my CDC today, starting SS tomorrow :)

Can't wait to be a size 10 again (that's my goal), I haven't been in such a long time!

I'm nearly 18, I'm doing the diet cause I can never stick to anything else and I want to avoid future health problems. :)

Jenni x

[email protected]
Feel free to talk to me! :) I'll need it every now and again ;)

welcome jenni. that sounds sensible, ha. wish i'd gone for this years ago!!

good luck with it. i have just finished day two and discovered i don't like ANY of the soups, ha. other people on here love them though but unfortunately i'm having to go shakes only which makes conning judgemental people at work a little more difficult. ah well. so is life. when i'm skinny i won't care :D

just keep up the water and don't overdo it in the first few days. trust me, i've been painting a living room and it didn't feel pretty :D

abz xx

Yeah I discovered I can't stand the vegetable!
So I'm going to try and make crisps with the next one :)
And I have mushroom and chicken & mushroom too.
I think if I hate all 3 then ill try the other ones next week. :)

I also didn't like the vanilla, but I was at my friend's house and he didn't have a blender, and I mixed it with too much water, so I shall try again tomorrow. :) and it may be better.
And it's the lactose free variety (I just realised) so I might ask my CDC to get me some non-lactose-free stuff.

I've had 2.25 litres so far and I'll probably have another half a litre before I go to bed (not just before though! Or I'd have to be out of bed an hour later :p)

Hi-Newbie here- I am 47 (oo THAT old?) and have threeish stone to loose.Have set my target at two

After giving up a very active job, a few years ago,I have put weight on.

This seems to be because I snack all the time,dont stick to proper meals and sit surfing the net,rather than getting up and doing something! Surfing the net is fun,but mentally not good as i stay in rather than go out!

Other than that I have a lovely life and a fab husband (got married again last year).OH tells me I am perfect as i am (that's why he is so great),but my poor joints are starting to suffer carrying this extra weight and I have difficulty fastening my shoes (stomach gets in the way).

hi there amilee. welcome and good luck :) what cd plan are you going to do? and when do you start?

abz xx

Hello Im Karen, Ive done LL before about 5 years ago, and WW a few times most successfully last year when i got down to 10st7lb and felt amazing.....lots of bad stuff inbetween helped me put on weight again so....at 13st7lb i started CD on wednesday, i need that initial quick weight loss to spur me on. :D

Newbie saying Hi

Hi all
I'm Clare (sweetscousechick) and I've got my wedding coming up next year so I'm SS+ to get rid of the weight I need to lose, I've ordered my dress already!!

I was on LL intermitently last year and lost 5stone in total. Put 1stone10lb back on over about 8 months, and after a stint in SW (hello SW regulars!) I've decided to go CD as I really like the fast results and the abstinence side.

I've been to see Bev (flirty40greeneyes) and got my first week supplies, ready to roll on 24th June. Looking to lose 5 stone all in all and hopefully by October!

Really pleased with the range of flavours and options making stuff with MAM etc (I'm already getting into the acronyms!!). Keep up the posting ladies and gents... it's very motivating and helpful!

I'll post some piccies when I get round to scanning my LL pic from Feb last year... that's officially my 'before' as I was 19stone!

Fingers crossed and mind set!! Clare:eek:

Hiya,

I'm a fresh newbie started the CD today :) Easy peasy, just drinking all that water!! Peeing every half hour or so! I feel like a sieve!
Start weight is 15st 1lb, want to lose 4 stone or there abouts.
Nice to meet you all xx

hey genic. get ready for it to get tougher over the next week. hopefully it won't :) i am going through a mess at the moment but i haven't cheated and am on four litres of water a day and it will get easier. my damn OH is making fried egg sandwiches downstairs and i can smell them!!

abz xx

CDC Newbie

Hi All!

This is Rosetta from Dubai and I have completed by first week today. I have lost 6 lbs so far...40 more to go.

Love this forum and I plan to post an update every week.

Wish me luck! :party0011:

hi I'm Mush

Hi I'm Mushette, aka Mush or Tasha :)
Ive always been big, all throughout my childhood and im coming up to my 21st birthday and looking for a new lease in confidence.
Started CD on SS 16/6/08 and have my first weigh in tomorrow. Didnt cheat at all (untill my mum said how good i was doing and decided to pay for me to have a nose piercing, nearly fainted and needed a banana :eek:) Hoping that wont affect my weight loss.
Not felt any real hunger pains just had a major head ache in the evening of my first day, but since then everything has been great. I weighed in at 18st 3lbs and im really hoping to get down to a suitable weight for my height 5''4, to be able to wear all the clothes i've longed to wear all my life.
I got the motivation to start CD when my cousin talked to me about it and her weightloss. Ive done SW and WW many times before and ive never stuck with it..
This time i will, for health reasons and to be the person i always wanted to be.
If i lose the weight, i might even pop the question to my boyfriend :wow:
Ive looked on this site for a while now, and you've all given me so much inspiriation and i thank you so much for that, i hope i can do the same, when i finally get to be the person i am inside. :p:wow:

hey tasha. welcome to the forum. you've done really well and as long as you've drank loads of water that banana won't have done any damage. good luck on your first weigh in :D let us know how it goes :)

abz xx

hey goolian here (or sara) lol

i've been on the plan since 20th may, thought it was about time i sign in lol xxx

Hi Ladies - just thought that I'd pop onto this website and say "hello". My name is Susan and I based in Dublin, Ireland. I am on my 1st day of Cambridge. I am 5ft 8' and need to lose 4 stone for my wedding in August 2009. I am going on holidays in September for 2 weeks too and would like to have some of the weight off for the holidays too. I want to go dress hunting in October for my wedding dress. Congrats on the excellent weight loss. Found the shakes vedry nice but the soup was rather rank (my opinion only). Looking forward to chatting to you all soon.
Susan.:)

Hi there, I just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Patsy, I am 37 years old and I am a newbie. I start CD tomorrow and I am excited as I need to shift some of my excess weight (15st 12lbs). I am a student nurse and I have 3 lovely daughters 19,9 and 7. I have been reading the posts on this site for a few weeks now and you have all inspired me to go and do something about my weight. I have tried several diets and have been quite successful but after a while the weight has gradually crept back on! So here I am and I finally got brave enough to join tonight, as I am going to need as much support as I can get as my WH works away for most of the week and thats when I tend to binge, after the kids are in bed and I am sitting twiddling my thumbs. So fingers crossed all will go well over the next few weeks.
Look forward to reading some more of your wonderful, inspiring stories,
Take care
Patsy x

Back