Minimins High Summer 2021 challenge

tipperary

Gold Member
Morning everyone, the Minimins Summer 2021 Challenge will come to an end next Wednesday 30th and this one officially opens July 1st. I think we will let this one run to the end of September and then will have a final one to take us to Christmas.
So July 1st is a Thursday and challenge finishes on September 30th also a Thursday. So that's 13 weeks and includes 13 weekends.
Think about and we will be back next week to blow the start whistle.

Morning everyone, the Minimins Summer 2021 Challenge will come to an end next Wednesday 30th and this one officially opens July 1st. I think we will let this one run to the end of September and then will have a final one to take us to Christmas.
So July 1st is a Thursday and challenge finishes on September 30th also a Thursday. So that's 13 weeks and includes 13 weekends.
Think about and we will be back next week to blow the start whistle.
I will be in it xx

Perfect, I'm just waiting on the Summer challenge to finish so I haven't starting weight. But will be back later to start us all up anyway.

Thanks for starting @tipperary. Count me in. I will use today’s weight as my starting weight as I only weigh once a week.

Tipperary 0kg/0kg
Boofle
Purpleorc
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua

This is who we have so far. Second figure is your goal loss and first figure is hat you have lost so far in the challenge, kilos, pounds or whatever, it's your goal so you decide. I haven't put a figure in for mine yet as am waiting on the end of the current Summer challenge as that will be my start and will figure out my goal then.
Autocorrect changed @boofle to Google and gave me countless suggestions for @pratainua but my head just keeps saying Spud🤭 (for others it's an Irish thing)

Tipperary 0kg/0kg
Boofle
Purpleorc
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua

This is who we have so far. Second figure is your goal loss and first figure is hat you have lost so far in the challenge, kilos, pounds or whatever, it's your goal so you decide. I haven't put a figure in for mine yet as am waiting on the end of the current Summer challenge as that will be my start and will figure out my goal then.
Autocorrect changed @boofle to Google and gave me countless suggestions for @pratainua but my head just keeps saying Spud🤭 (for others it's an Irish thing)
Tipperary 0kg/0kg
Boofle
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua

thankyou for putting up the list of names. I have had a complete mental block how to write down the figure I want to lose over that period of time. I think I have done it right if not I will change it . I lose on average 1lb a week I would love it to be more like we all do lol but I am being realistic what I can achieve in that time frame if it is more all well and good.

Welcome @LittleElle and @purpleorc yep that's it. So far you have lost 0 out of 10lbs you plan on losing. As already said I'm waiting on the current challenge to finish to set my next goal.

Tipperary 0kg/0kg
Boofle
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley

Perfect🌅

I‘ve had a long think today about my goal for this 13 week stint. Traditionally, I’ve always found the Summer very difficult to stay motivated as there are just so many events on and I generally feel happier in the Summer and want to continue and expand that feeling with nice food. This is ok because it’s life and it’s a long term habit; but this year, I know I still need to continue my weight loss journey.

I am currently 15st 12lbs and a BMI of 33.8. I’m going for a BMI of 32.5 which is the midway point of Obesity Class 1 and for me 15st 4lbs. So my goal is to loose 8lbs in the Minimins High Summer 2021 Challenge...

Tipperary 0kg/0kg
Boofle
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley - start weight 15st 12lbs, Sept 30th goal 15st 4lbs, 8lbs to loose, 0lbs lost

No weigh in for me this week due to being in isolation, been in contact with someone with COVID. I will set my new target for the new challenge. Xx

Tipperary 0kg/0kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle
Halley - start weight 15st 12lbs, Sept 30th goal 15st 4lbs, 8lbs to loose, 0lbs lost

I'm going to try to stay realistic this time and plan on losing 6kg. So by 31st September I want to be 74kg but may adjust those numbers once I get my starting weight this Thursday morning. I have a week off work at the beginning of September, we have no plans at all for it yet but I won't be overly concerned about watching what I eat and drink that week so this challenge in effect is 12 weeks for me so half a kilo a week which is a reasonable goal. When you all get a chance can you pop in your numbers please loss to date and goal. So I have lost 0kg out of a goal of 6kg. And I will be back Thursday morning to blow the whistle and get us started.

Tipperary 0kg/6kg
Boofle 7.5/21lbs
purpleorc 0lbs/10lbs
Shrinkingvioletnomore
MissThomas
Pratainua
LittleElle

Back