Minimins is back .. Are any Cambridge Dieters Back

I totally agree with you about the zone thing - but it's not something you can summon, I've tried! It's kind of like creating the perfect balance and for your entire being - like you said is in sync with the mind. That's why it's so important to me to do it in one go, I know I'll be fooling myself if I take a break thinking I'll get back to it in no time. I've never been able to. The equation comes out to your willpower being greater than the will to eat/ break the diet.

I'm not sure i have a zone method - I do come on here often and I find that having a diary and being 100% honest in it helps loads! It makes me imagine having to come on to say I've messed around, or had something unplanned to eat/drink. That really spurs me on

Hello!!! Where is everyone? Hope you aren't all in the cookie jar? Silence is very suspicious!!! Please check in and let's see how we are all faring ok? :)

Hi Xtracute, I see you are going strong just ploughing through SS!

I'm still here - very on plan after last friday's debacle... getting ready for a very hard business related trip... with some 15 meals/ invitations to attend. I have nothing to wear and just learned that I have to lose 45lbs before mid-June
So I'm still here... but hitting the panic-button

Wowza!!! But why the marching order to lose that much in so little time? :eek:

no marching orders... that's how much I weighed last check up... it's all to do with the policy and the premiums tied to life insurance. And that is the TOP of the weight bracket I can be in for the amount of the policy

Back