Minimins is back .. Are any Cambridge Dieters Back

lol:D I'm with you E-cookie cupcake monster-:D on the anonymous factor heheheheh. I'm normally a private person - the kind of person who will mix shakes in an unbranded and non-see through bottle so that you don't need to know I'm on a shake-die; and scrunches up the empty pack into the teeniest of scrap before chucking it out :D. I definitely wouldn't go on facebook with my diet activities, lol. Anywayssssss the support here and on bbm (I have a mini-group) is awesome and has always worked for me so I'm fine.

Meanwhile, on another note - has anyone experienced serious nausea and diarrhea on sole source? I thought it was majorly constipation that was the deal breaker here? Any suggestions?

I'm back on the wagon this week yippee!!! Hopefully I will see a drop this weekend!!! Pls! Pls! Pls!!! :D Had a yummy strawberry, mango, cappuccino and original porridge shake today in that order with loads of water. I feel very light :D

I suffer with diarrhea some days on sole source and then constipation on other days my cdc says that it's because of the high level of nutrients in the shakes. Day 4 for me today... hello ketosis my old friend! I forgot how "easy" it gets once the headaches and hunger pangs have passed. Can't wait to get on the scales on Saturday. I suggest you all plan a wedding as motivation and a way to distract yourself lol xx

Hello gals still here but extremely busy at work. Lost another 4lbs so that's 15 total.
So when a client took me out yesterday my mind said oh yeah I'm going to celebrate my loss with a nice healthy meal... The wagon drove off without me - or rather I hid from it :bolt:anyway, I know I'll be spending part of this week RE-deplenishing my glycogen stores. Have just no excuses :1461:

Massive well done on your weight loss! Hope I catch up to you soon! Xx

Well done Monica88!!! You see? You're there!!!:wee:I'm excited and motivated by you so maybe I should take up wedding planning as my next project heheheheheheh. Hoping to see if I can finally bring on the big "K" tomorrow #fingerscrossed

I lost 3lbs at my first weigh in, i'm chuffed and its in the right direction :) hoping next week might be better after my blip!

Woohoo!!!:woohoo:

Well done girls! Xtracute1 it's taken me almost a month to get here but your right I'm here. Just needed a massive kick up the bum and a target as well as my dad commenting that I've put weight on, not to my face thank god I would have cried, and you guys spurring me on!

Well done newgirl-x 3lbs is great! If I loose that every week till the "big day" I will be happy x

Good evening ladies. I see that everyone's moving forward!
Xtra-cute : I suffer from nauseous spells when I'm deep in the diet ( food smells set it off, but not only - perfumes, scented candles etc) I think it's due to an extremely empty stomach!

Monica: yes, the last time I had motivation, I was Maid of honor... I have a wedding to attend in March but it's not motivating me anymore than that.

Newgirl- congrats on the 3lbs! It does feel good when you see the numbers go down!

Hi Metamorphosis!!! Whoo hoo!!! Keep it up with that day 8 record of yours and continue, ok? No distractions:D! How I wish I could get 8 days in straight. :( weekend slip up...so back to day 1 again on Monday. Again. Sigh.....
Thank you. Sorry not been online much so just saw this. How are you doing now x

Hi guys
I'm new go this forum and I was wondering if I can join in?
I just saw my new consultant yesterday and I'm starting on step 2. So day 1 is today. Previously I have done CD SS. I currently weigh 63.4kg 5ft4 and want to be 55kg, Im also a veggie in transition to become a vegan (food wise)
I feel really positive and say my name suggests I'm going to give this plan 100% everyday :wee:

Finally in ketosis and sneak peek at the scale says I'm 3kg down. Whoot Whoot Whoot:banana_dancer:

Pesky Glycogen out of the way; coz its time for the BIG boys to melt:cool:.

Let's see if I can keep it up for the month of February and finally finally hit target :bunnydance:

:rainbow:.....I'm at the start again....making a change in me...this time I'm not alone.....you said you will help me break freeeeee......:rainbow: Cambridge really works wonders if you keep at it.;)

Hi guys
I'm new go this forum and I was wondering if I can join in?
I just saw my new consultant yesterday and I'm starting on step 2. So day 1 is today. Previously I have done CD SS. I currently weigh 63.4kg 5ft4 and want to be 55kg, Im also a veggie in transition to become a vegan (food wise)
I feel really positive and say my name suggests I'm going to give this plan 100% everyday :wee:

That's the spirit 100%...All or nothing :D. Welcome!!!

Has anyone tried the new smoothie flavors yet? Unbelievably awesome!!! Try blended with ice cubes for an uber-delicious experience ;););)

Almost exactly 2 weeks on sole source with no interruptions for me :) Woo hoo!!! And it's all thanks to you guys for keeping it real :D. Let's hear how you are faring guys; the key is to keep motivated!!! It's not an easy journey but it sure is doable.

Almost exactly 2 weeks on sole source with no interruptions for me :) Woo hoo!!! And it's all thanks to you guys for keeping it real :D. Let's hear how you are faring guys; the key is to keep motivated!!! It's not an easy journey but it sure is doable.

Love it that you're on a roll Xtracute - guess it clicked. I got the click this week as well. I've been discovering Exante after my many attempts with CWP... and it clicked - i balked at first because going from 4 products to 3 - i thought i wouldn't make it, but it turns out the packs are bigger.. and they actually fill me up. Whatever rocks your boat and does the job i say!
We just need to stick to it - one day at a time :D

Back