Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing pierce - nice one

What did you do to get the steps up !!

Miniminor - great improvement as well

As for me - keep forgetting to wear the damn thing.

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Tuesday 27th March.

Tashy100 - 17,276:superwoman:

Pierce - 11,747:king:

BoogieWoman - 9,213:princess:

MiniMinor - 7,501:wavey:

CavyCrazy - 5,157:wavey:

Shazza - 4,955:wavey:

Dizzy - 4,949:wavey:

Mini - 1,445:wavey:

Way to go all! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Same three at the top. Congratulations to Tasha Superwoman again, Duke Pierce and Princess BoogieWoman!! Fantastic steps you three and look at the combined total the league is looking super healthy. Pretty healthy steps for all the middlers too. Mini and me at the bottom again. I need to get walking those school runs and Mini bet your little dog would appreciate little stroll tomorrow. ;) Hope everyone is well and enjoying British Summer Time.:)

Total steps for the league for the day was 62,243!!:wow:

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Yey! :clap: Well done everybody!! It must be this weather we're having!

Forgot to wear mine today - was in a rush when i went out and left it on the kitchen sideboard - opps. Will wear it tomorrow..! Keep on stepping!

Yey! :clap: Well done everybody!! It must be this weather we're having!

Forgot to wear mine today - was in a rush when i went out and left it on the kitchen sideboard - opps. Will wear it tomorrow..! Keep on stepping!

BoogieWoman you are doing so well with the pedometer! Shame you forgot to wear it today. Admit it did you use it as an excuse to take it easy? ...don't blame you if you did especially as you are SSing I believe. Put it on your clothes tonight so you don't forget tomorrow.

Thanks for the running music tips will check them out tomorrow.

Dizzy x

BoogieWoman you are doing so well with the pedometer! Shame you forgot to wear it today. Admit it did you use it as an excuse to take it easy? ...don't blame you if you did especially as you are SSing I believe. Put it on your clothes tonight so you don't forget tomorrow.

Thanks for the running music tips will check them out tomorrow.

Dizzy x

Thanks! :)

Nope didn't take it easy today, the steps i do per day are just what i have to - i walk to work and back and it's a fair way! But that may change soon as i think i'm moving offices so will be much closer to home and may have to start making a concious effort!

I'm not SSing btw, i'm just doing a low-calorie healthy diet. A friend of mine is a nutritionist :D and has devised a wonderful meal plan for me!

I've attached it to my work trousers for tomorrow - i think i might walk the long way home if the weather keeps up!

Let me know how you get on with the music - i will have a think of some other motivational tracks if i can!

Boogie x

Well now: I've just managed to divest myself of two horrid little bookkeeping jobs I took on to keep the wolf from the door during The Quiet CD Years....

Sadly, I'm a bit short of CD clients at the mo; I hope they'll return soon, but am working on Plan B in case not. Plan B involves invoking a bit of Oprah's Grateful Journal stuff, and includes Getting Out More.....

So I have a couple of question, please?

1. Advantages of Fitbug over a good pedometer?

2. Any difference between the red, black and white colours of the Omron one, which is what I was planning to buy? (Lanyard, sounded a really good idea, KD!)

Sadly, I'm a bit short of CD clients at the mo; I hope they'll return soon,

Maybe your too successful. They've all popped off having sorted out their 'issues' and are probably paragliding somewhere (for charity of course)

1. Advantages of Fitbug over a good pedometer?

Non IMO, but I suppose it depends on how self motivated you are. Whether it helps for someone else to tell you how many steps you need to do, or whether you can motivate yourself.

2. Any difference between the red, black and white colours of the Omron one, which is what I was planning to buy? (Lanyard, sounded a really good idea, KD!)

Aren't they all the same...just different colours. Will certainly recommend the lanyard which I reckon these Omron ones have. I've become a bit of a lanyard addict now. Have allsorts hanging from my pocket. I look dead cool :D

Even if you don't want the ped. to hang, you can clip it on and then tuck the ped into the pocket. Works just aswell :)

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Wednesday 28th March.

Pierce - 21,571:king2:

Shazza - 7,300:queen:

Dizzy - 7,020:princess:

MadamDotty - 5,452:wavey:

MiniMinor - 3,000:wavey:

Mini - 2,222:wavey:

Way to go all! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: King Pierce woo hoo! Just when we are getting over the shock of 19,000+ steps you go and top it. You training for the Great North Run by any chance? Nice of Tasha and Boogie Woman to let Shazza and me be in the royal party today! Come back soon though you 2. Well done Shazza for being Queen those steps are coming back up nicely now. MadamDotty I guessed you were too busy in the arcade to post your steps yesterday!:rolleyes::whoopass:MiniMinor not bad given you only wore the pedometer for half a day. Welldone Mini steps are coming up in the right direction bet your little dog is pleased.:)

Total steps for the league for the day was 46,565!! (Welldone Pierce:eek: )

Dizzy x

Wow Pierce - that's some stepping - is that the record so far??

:clap:

I think it will stay for a while too - that's going to take some beating.

Perhaps if I leave my trolley at the entrance to Sainsbury's tomorrow and take each item I want back to the trolley individually - now that'd clock up some steps. Mind you I'd probably be asked to leave the store first :p

WOW well done Pierce!! That's going to take some beating! My steps for today - 13,081 (that's not including my 20 min jog! Argh!) I'm sure they'll reduce down to nothing again over the weekend! Haha

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

i wont have that many today!

but i walk to uni and from uni and when i get to uni i do a lot of walking. Being somebody who uses a computer almost all the time i need to pace back and forth in the computer lab to free up and loosen the muscels.

And the IT building is for some reason really really far away from the Coffee Shop.....

MadamDotty - 5,452:wavey:

MiniMinor - 3,000:wavey:

Mini - 2,222:wavey:

Way to go all! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: King Pierce woo hoo! Just when we are getting over the shock of 19,000+ steps you go and top it. You training for the Great North Run by any chance? Nice of Tasha and Boogie Woman to let Shazza and me be in the royal party today! Come back soon though you 2. Well done Shazza for being Queen those steps are coming back up nicely now. MadamDotty I guessed you were too busy in the arcade to post your steps yesterday!:rolleyes::whoopass:MiniMinor not bad given you only wore the pedometer for half a day. Welldone Mini steps are coming up in the right direction bet your little dog is pleased.:)

Total steps for the league for the day was 46,565!! (Welldone Pierce:eek: )

Dizzy x

Wow - well done guys. Forgot to submit my steps - they were 4159 so no contest for the top anyhow!!!

OMG Pierece - how are you doing it - That is fantastic - I am blown away

Sorry Dizzy - can I get away not PMing today

steps were 7807 for thursday

OOps nearly forgot to do this tonight! :rolleyes:

Not too many steps in. Anyone else want to submit before I do it?:)

Dizzy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back