Minimins Steppers League Table. RECORD YOUR DAILY STEPS HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shall see who's last later!!!! :D:D:D:D

Well....how about - me? I've worn a BBC Diet Trials one for years (good, except the reset button resets itself if you look at it). The point is, when CD got busy again, one day I recorded the grand total of....

drum roll.....

412 steps......
:sigh:

Maybe I deserve a posh new one?

Well....how about - me? I've worn a BBC Diet Trials one for years (good, except the reset button resets itself if you look at it). The point is, when CD got busy again, one day I recorded the grand total of....

drum roll.....

412 steps......

Hi Lesly

Yes! You should treat yourself and then treat us with your presence on the league.

Did you see Pierce's thread about pedometers. Most of us have that type they are very good.

I bought mine from a Singapore seller on ebay and it was cheaper but it's a bit more risky than buying on Amazon. I got mine all OK though.

Hope you will join us soon.:)

Dizzy x

Here it is again:

-------

You can use any pedometer from any shop. If you are not sure of which one to get you can choose one of the following:

[amazon]B000FBRC64[/amazon][amazon]B0002JZOBY[/amazon][amazon]B000FBS3TO[/amazon]

I use the red one.
Mini uses the white one.
And MiniMinor uses the black one.

--------

I have had the red one since october, and the battery died today so i wont be reporting any steps :(

Pierce

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For 22nd March.

Pierce - 16,000:king2:

Tashy100 - 14,455:queen:

Dizzy - 10,186:princess:

MiniMinor - 6,610:wavey:

Shazza - 5,404:wavey:

Mini - 1,076:wavey:

Way to go all! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: We salute you once more King Pierce of Minimins! Your Queen today is very deservedly Tasha ... and I'm the lovely Princess ahh! :rotflmao: Well done Shazza for upping your steps quite considerably you will be back to full steam soon. Mini and MiniMinor well done for at least 'thinking' about the gym. MiniMinor you really need to try on some gym shoes you don't know what you are missing out on. Looks like we will be having some new steppers joining us soon. The pedometer thread was a great idea Pierce!

Total steps for the league for the day was 53,731 !!:wow:

Dizzy x

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Thanks for the invite, Dizzy...

Those 412 steps equal just about 15 trips to and from the front door to my office!

Isn't it ironic that I kept my weight off for over 15 years, by doing my 10,000 steps, then put some back because of sitting at my desk, counselling the newly-converted, once we became popular again?

Thanks for the invite, Dizzy...

Those 412 steps equal just about 15 trips to and from the front door to my office!

Isn't it ironic that I kept my weight off for over 15 years, by doing my 10,000 steps, then put some back because of sitting at my desk, counselling the newly-converted, once we became popular again?

Good to hear that doing your 10,000 steps helped keep your weight off for so long.

Hope to see you stepping soon.

Dizzy x

Congratulations to

Pierce - 16,000:king2:

Tashy100 - 14,455:queen:

Dizzy - 10,186:princess:

:clap:

Well done guys, forget to send my steps for yesterday - oops, but I did 8290 so no prizes for me.

Haven't done so well today and with clients in the morning, a drive to B'ham and afternoon meeting up with Miniminers, I don't think I'll have too many steps to report tomorrow.

Some great steps there though guys and look forward to having some new steppers join us.

Well i ordered my pedometer yesterday and they said delivery for Wednesday, you can imagin my suprise then when it turned up this morning! :D

I'm off shopping today for a friends birthday so i will be wearing it! I'll post steps tomorrow - i'm actually exited!

That's great Boogie Woman, brilliant service too, isn't it nice when that happens.

have a good day, plenty of stepping :)

That's great Boogie Woman, brilliant service too, isn't it nice when that happens.

have a good day, plenty of stepping :)

Unfortuantely i'm unable to Private Message just yet as i don't have a hig enough post count :sigh:

I still want to be included in the stepping league though so i'll just have to post my steps here for the time being. Today i did a total of... 13,507 :D I'm quite proud of myself it being my first score. Having said that i was on my feet all day shopping! I won't be doing any more steps today as i'm staying in all night watching the football and then a DVD.

I'll be back counting those steps tomorrow!

Good to hear that doing your 10,000 steps helped keep your weight off for so long.

Interesting, isn't it, that simply moving more than usual (or less than usual!) can make such a difference?

In the late 80s, I took to the fitness craze like a duck to water, then hurt my back gardening, and had to stop for a while. Between September and Christmas, I maintained my lovely BMI 21 only by eating less and less food, but my trunk still expanded by an inch all over....:cry:

(Of course, I'd be thrilled to be in that position now.....maybe this year...)
;)

Nice one boogie - Keep it up

No steps from me today - forgot to wear pedometer even though i done an aerobics class this morning - was well gutted.

drum roll.....

412 steps......

Yes Lesly, reckon you need a new one. The ones Pierce posted are like the fitbug ones and they seem so reliable.

I have had loads of different ones in the past, but they've been useless.

I love the lanyard you get with them too. Really secure and easy to use.

Just to let you all know I will post the last few days results during today. Couldn't manage it last night on my return from the Midlands. My laptop internet connection is dodgy this morning so don't want to risk it. Will sit down later and catch up. Well done all and especially Boogie Woman!

Keep sending your results I promise to catch up ASAP.

Dizzy x

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Friday 23rd March.

Dizzy - 13,514:superwoman:

Tasha - 10,490:queen:

MiniMinor - 7,174:king:

Shazza - 6,489:wavey:

Mini - 762:wavey:

Total steps for the league for the day was 38,429!! :grouphugg:

Dizzy x

My fitbug is very confused at the moment!

Don't add it to the league, but it tells me that yesterday I did 5390, when I know I did at least 11,000.

This morning at 11:00am it was showing that I had done 15,000+:eek:

It seems that it started counting todays steps yesterday midday:confused: So my steps today look magnificent 21,000 worth of magnificent :D

Hope it sorts itself out tomorrow. Gets confusing otherwise

Minimins Steppers League Table Of Daily Steps For Saturday 24th March.

BoogieWoman - 13,507:superwoman:

Dizzy - 11,023:queen:

MadamDotty - 10,799:princess:

Tasha - 10,290:wavey:

MiniMinor - 8,607:wavey:

Pierce - 8,560:wavey:

Congratulations BoogieWoman what a way to start! :thankyou: everyone for waiting so patiently for me to post the results of the weekend. We must have all had busy weekends to get such great steps.

Total steps for the league for the day was 62,786!! :wow::wow:

Dizzy x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back